The more you trust your intuition, the more empowered you become, the stronger you become, and the happier you become. ~ Gisele Bundchen
Today’s BEach Inspiration: Be Trusting follows on from the last words I wrote here on Monday: It is time to step back and do some reflection and go inside, listen and TRUST!
Does trusting yourself and your intuition empower you?
The quote by Gisele suggests that, and my friend Michele does too, when saying NO was empowering not just for her but for others. This got me reflecting about times when I don’t trust or even forget to use my inner wisdom, my intuition. I have become very conscious of my words and my thoughts and how they either empower or disempower me and how that can create FUD!.
I am great at tapping into and trusting my intuition sharing it with Des and helping others. I know that when I am quiet and still first thing each morning and when I am journaling and meditating I allow my intuition to the forefront.. I am aware that often as I get caught up in my day I can sometimes move forward blindly or get caught up in other people’s stories- yes I love reading and commenting on blogs and I know this can take my focus away from the task at hand. I need to fan more of the tiny. inner sparks of possibility!
Trust yourself. Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life. Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement. ~Golda Meir
3 Things to do to learn to trust your intuition more?
- Firstly take time each day to be in stillness, start with 10 minutes morning and evening. ( try 5 minutes if 10 seems daunting at first).Start with 3 deep breaths and feel yourself relax,then……
- Ask yourself the question: What does my inner wisdom want me to know today? Thoughts will come and go, like the wind let them fly away.
- Listen to what you body is telling you- it might be a feeling, a picture, a sound. Allow yourself to listen and trust. You might like to keep a journal beside you and jot down after the 5 minutes, any message you received. This will increase your trusting muscle. (PS I use Insight timer on my phone to keep track of the time.)
For a little humor on the trusting your intuition
What do you do to trust your intuition and strengthen your intuitive muscle?
♥I love it when people comment and share . Please leave a comment and use the buttons below and share thank you!♥
Be Love, Namaste
♥If you enjoyed what you have read subscribe to email updates ♥
Want to catch up on the BEach Inspirations I have done so far: Be Be You, Be Asking,Be Brave, Be Creative, Be Bold, Be Clear Be Dreaming, Be Enough Be Forgiving To Be Fabulous Be Grateful Be Hopeful Be Intuitive Be Joy Be Kind Be Love Be Magical Be Miraculous, Be Listening Be Big, Be Finishing, Be Authentic , Be Aware Be Courageous
Google Reader is shutting down on Monday 1st July. Keep following this blog at BlogLovin – I am lovin this. You can get a free app to follow bloglovin’ on mobile devices such as your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad or your android.
You can import your google feeds too. Or better still, so you get all the juicy updates to Suzie Cheel : Love You Love Your Life delivered straight to your email box
Latest posts by Suzie Cheel (see all)
- YOU KNOW YOU ARE A VERY SPECIAL PERSON. - November 24, 2020
- WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO CREATE YOUR OWN ORACLE OR INSPIRATIONAL CARD DECK? - October 28, 2020
- ARE YOU BEING BOLD and DREAMING BIG! - May 27, 2020
- IMPOSTOR SYNDROME – “I FEEL LIKE A FRAUD” - April 1, 2020