“Love yourself—accept yourself—forgive yourself—and be good to yourself, because without you the rest of us are without a source of many wonderful things.” Leo F. Buscaglia
Welcome to Day 3 Love Challenge. If you’re only just catching up with us today go here first to find out what you need to do to get ready.
Today we are going to start to practise forgiveness because I have found that with forgiveness comes love. I am sharing the forgiveness technique I used as part of my healing journey; Hoʻoponopono (ho-o-pono-pono) is an ancient Hawaiian practice of reconciliation and forgiveness. I have combined it with EFT as it introduced to me by Brad Yates on a video at Eftwizard. Hoʻoponopono allows for atonement through the process of us accepting full responsibility for the situation, sending forth love and compassion, forgiveness and gratitude.
The words are: I’m sorry, Please forgive me, I love you. Thank you.
The video below I made back in December 2011 as part of my healing tool box.
Please share your experiences in the comments below , you may have used Hoʻoponopono before.I often say it when I am driving. I do find the addition of EFT for me makes it more effective. If you are new to EFT this is a great resource
- Mirror work twice a day. I am saying I love and accept myself 21 time in the morning and again in the evening. if you are finding yourself yawing Michele and Stephanie assure me this is evidence of shifting energy and feedback. So keep going and keep shifting the energy.
- If you have made a journal and/or your 3 words heart please share the links in the comments below, on your pinterest board , on twitter use hash tags #loveu421 and #lovechallenge and on my facebook page.
- Follow 21 Day Love board at pinterest where you can get the images for your journal I will be sharing all the images each day.
Thanks so much for joining us on this love challenge. Please invite your friends! The more love we create, the more love we will feel and we will grow plus we all benefit from this activity. Wishing you a loving day, please ask if you have any questions and please comment below. Namaste ♥ xx
Images for Your journals are on pinterest.
With love, gratitude and in abundance always
♥♥”Please Share this article on your favorite social networks and with your community. This can help others heal and change their lives. Thank you!”♥♥
Latest posts by Suzie Cheel (see all)
- YOU KNOW YOU ARE A VERY SPECIAL PERSON. - November 24, 2020
- WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO CREATE YOUR OWN ORACLE OR INSPIRATIONAL CARD DECK? - October 28, 2020
- ARE YOU BEING BOLD and DREAMING BIG! - May 27, 2020
- IMPOSTOR SYNDROME – “I FEEL LIKE A FRAUD” - April 1, 2020