I love myself unconditionally
Welcome to Day 7 of the Love Challenge. If you’re only just catching up with us today go here first to find out what you need to do to get started. Today we are going to do Brad Yates the EFT wizard’s Love Yourself tapping exercise. Brad Yates is person I have been tapping with for many years now. I love his videos. I often head over to his channel and find a new video with a new tapping exercise that will empower me. I find that through tapping I also shift blocked energy and thoughts. So tap along with Brad into loving yourself unconditionally.
Share in the comments below anything that maybe came up for you while you were tapping. Record this in your journal to. Start to take note of any recurring thoughts you are having about yourself whether positive or negative.
- Mirror work twice a day. I am saying I love and accept myself 21 time in the morning and again in the evening. If you are finding yourself yawing read yesterday’s post
- If it resonates with you use EFT and Ho’oponopono
- Please comment below, on your pinterest board , on twitter use hash tags #loveu421 and #love challenge and on my facebook page.
- Follow 21 Day Love board at pinterest where you can get the images for your journal I will be sharing all the images each day. I have also added them to the google event.
With love, gratitude and in abundance always
PS: This post is part of my 21 Day Love Challenge Project. If you’d like to read more or invite your friends!, visit these posts:
♥♥”Please Share this article on your favorite social networks and with your community. This can help others heal and change their lives. Thank you!”♥♥
Latest posts by Suzie Cheel (see all)
- I Choose Love For 2023 - January 25, 2023
- The Abundance Show Financial Alchemy With Alchemist and Author Morgana Rae - January 13, 2023
- Money Magic and Love with Alchemist and Author Morgan Rae - January 12, 2023
- YOU KNOW YOU ARE A VERY SPECIAL PERSON. - November 24, 2020