“Find the love you seek, by first finding the love within yourself. Learn to rest in that place within you that is your true home.”- Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
Welcome to Day 8 of the Love Challenge. If you’re only just catching up with us today go here first to find out what you need to do to get started. Congratulations you have just completed 1 week of loving you.
My apologies that this is a bit late today. I took some time out as I have family visiting and I had to relearn how to use audacity. Today I have recorded a meditation on self-love for you. It is 10 minutes long. Take some time out today to give yourself a treat to do something that is just for you.
Write in your journal how you felt before you started and if you noticed any change afterwards
- Mirror work twice a day. I am saying I love and accept myself 21 time in the morning and again in the evening. If you are finding yourself yawing read yesterday’s post
- If it resonates with you use EFT and Ho’oponopono
- Please comment below, on your pinterest board , on twitter use hash tags #loveu421 and #love challenge and on my facebook page.
- Follow 21 Day Love board at pinterest where you can get the images for your journal I will be sharing all the images each day. I have also added them to the google event.
With love, gratitude and in abundance always
PS: This post is part of my 21 Day Love Challenge Project. If you’d like to read more or invite your friends!, visit these posts:
♥♥”Please Share this article on your favorite social networks and with your community. This can help others heal and change their lives. Thank you!”♥♥
Latest posts by Suzie Cheel (see all)
- YOU KNOW YOU ARE A VERY SPECIAL PERSON. - November 24, 2020
- WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO CREATE YOUR OWN ORACLE OR INSPIRATIONAL CARD DECK? - October 28, 2020
- ARE YOU BEING BOLD and DREAMING BIG! - May 27, 2020
- IMPOSTOR SYNDROME – “I FEEL LIKE A FRAUD” - April 1, 2020