“Your own words are the bricks and mortar of the dreams you want to realize. Your words are the greatest power you have. The words you choose and use establish the life your experience.”– Sonia Choquette
Welcome to Day 16 of the Love Challenge. If you’re only just catching up with us today go here first to find out what you need to do to get started.
The Power of Words
The words you use determine how you feel and effect whether you feel good about yourself. Are you conscious of your self talk, both what you speak out loud to yourself and the whispers from within? Do you catch yourself when you are beating up on yourself? Do you have a friend who catches you on your language? How does you body feel when you have negative words tumbling out of your mouth? it’s not dancing with joy is it? Sometimes when we are under pressure, have deadlines our to-do list is overwhelming the negative words come tumbling out and we feel our joy and enthusiasm dissipate. Our bodies slump and often tiredness appears and everything becomes an effort. We are not loving ourselves when we are in the mode.
So often we are not conscious we are doing this until someone else points it out. I was talking with a friend today she was talking about everything she had to do before traveling later in the week and there was no joy in the words she was using and I asked her if she was aware of how negative she sounded. She was as she was in that moment seeing everything that she had to do as an added burden. When this occurs we need to take a deep breath and reframe the words we use. I suggest that we first look at how we will feel when we get to the next point in this journey and work backwards from there. So often in this situation I hear people using these three words:
Listen to your words today.
How often do you use these 3 small words?
Observe today how often you catch yourself saying don’t, not and no and ask yourself
When you eliminate these 3 words from your vocabulary your will feel more love for you and you inner child will smile.
- Mirror work twice a day. I am saying I love and accept myself 21 times in the morning and again in the evening. If you are finding yourself yawing read yesterday’s post
- If it resonates with you use EFT and Ho’oponopono
- Please comment below, on your pinterest board , on twitter use hash tags #loveu421 and #love challenge and on my facebook page.
- Follow 21 Day Love board at pinterest where you can get the images for your journal I will be sharing all the images each day. I have also added them to thegoogle event.
With love, gratitude and in abundance always
PS: This post is part of my 21 Day Love Challenge Project. If you’d like to read more or invite your friends!, visit these posts:
♥♥”Please Share this article on your favorite social networks and with your community. This can help others heal and change their lives. Thank you!”♥♥
Latest posts by Suzie Cheel (see all)
- YOU KNOW YOU ARE A VERY SPECIAL PERSON. - November 24, 2020
- WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO CREATE YOUR OWN ORACLE OR INSPIRATIONAL CARD DECK? - October 28, 2020
- ARE YOU BEING BOLD and DREAMING BIG! - May 27, 2020
- IMPOSTOR SYNDROME – “I FEEL LIKE A FRAUD” - April 1, 2020