Be yourself. Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe shine through every sentence you write, every piece you finish.
Are you shining your light to the world more now than you were on Day 1 of the challenge?
Welcome to Day 19 of the Love Challenge. If you’re only just catching up with us today go here first to find out what you need to do to get started.
As we take more time to love and accept ourselves we lift the veils of fear, thoughts of not being enough, we smile more and we can feel lighter within. We become the person that other people notice and want to get some of what we have. We mightn’t always see or feel it.
My experience of this has been evident over the past 2 weeks when I have been sharing my story with others and comments like you are a proactive spirit, I feel so relaxed around you, you have got the goods, love to have your spirit in the room!!! and more. Still I am so often surprised when people say this as I am not feeling it. Des often says to me you just don’t get it do you? No I don’t or I didn’t until now. This was one of my reasons for doing the challenge and have things changed? Yes they have.
In feeling more love for and towards myself I have a much greater sense of peace and in this peace I am accepting the changes I will make so I do shine and share my brilliance with the world. One way that has strengthened for me is through meditation. This week I am consciously taking more time to meditate in a special area with candle and incense, my oracle cards and journal my my side. Through ho’oponopono ( Day 3) I feel more love for myself, I was told on an energy session last week with the wonderful Roberta Alessandra from My Energy Heals that I still had some releasing to do about receiving. I am now saying ho’oponopono to myself as I go to self and using muscle testing to check in with my intuition and for guidance from within.I am feeling good about the shift.
This is a wonderful journey of constant change and it is through this choice we make as we embrace change that our love for ourselves grows and we can shine.
I have recorded a short Heart Whisper meditation for you today.
“To love yourself fully is to heal in the body, mind and spirit.” – Evelyn Lim in Self Love Secrets You can watch an Interview I did with Evelyn when she released Self-Love Secrets here
- Mirror work twice a day. I am saying I love and accept myself 21 times in the morning and again in the evening. If you are finding yourself yawing read yesterday’s post
- If it resonates with you use EFT and Ho’oponopono
- Please comment below, on your pinterest board , on twitter use hash tags #loveu421 and #love challenge and on my facebook page.
- Follow 21 Day Love board at pinterest where you can get the images for your journal I will be sharing all the images each day. I have also added them to the google event.
With love, gratitude and in abundance always
PS: This post is part of my 21 Day Love Challenge Project. If you’d like to read more or invite your friends!, visit these posts:
♥♥”Please Share this article on your favorite social networks and with your community. This can help others heal and change their lives. Thank you!”♥♥
Latest posts by Suzie Cheel (see all)
- YOU KNOW YOU ARE A VERY SPECIAL PERSON. - November 24, 2020
- WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO CREATE YOUR OWN ORACLE OR INSPIRATIONAL CARD DECK? - October 28, 2020
- ARE YOU BEING BOLD and DREAMING BIG! - May 27, 2020
- IMPOSTOR SYNDROME – “I FEEL LIKE A FRAUD” - April 1, 2020