“Friendship with oneself is all-important, because without it one cannot be friends with anyone else.”
– Eleanor Roosevelt
Welcome to Day 20 of the Love Challenge. If you’re only just catching up with us today go here first to find out what you need to do to get started.
“You are your own best friend. Never ever, put yourself down.” – Paul Coehlo
So Are You Your Own Best Friend?
Do you treat yourself the way you treat your best friend?
Think for a moment of what you do for your best friend?
- You are always there for them
- You love them unconditionally
- You treat them
- You like them
- You love them
- You understand them
- You accept them
- You share your deepest secrets with them
- You celebrate your successes
- You cry with them
- You are loyal
- You care for them
- You trust them
- You hold them in high esteem
- You know and accept their flaws
- You take them out
- You respect them
- You listen to them…..and the list goes on and on…………
So what a wonderful list that is. You could make a check list from this and start to become your own best friend. So today treat you.
I started by treating myself today and having a lavender, coconut oil bath (it was raining again so another week of missing the beach) and I used my friend Heather Bestel‘s Just 10 minutes meditation. I was totally relaxed and refreshed.
Are you giving yourself Me Time: Heather has just opened The Happiness Garden’ A virtual retreat. Heather has created a place to totally relax, nurture yourself and we can create pure MAGIC (manifest, act, grow, inspire and change) together.You will be able to get your own copy of her wonderful meditations including Just 10 minutes, heather has the most amazing deal on right now- just $47 for a full year’s membership. When you see what’s in there you will be amazed. Be quick before the price goes up!
“I am an artist of my own creation. I like myself.”
– Sondra Ray
- Mirror work twice a day. I am saying I love and accept myself 21 times in the morning and again in the evening. If you are finding yourself yawning read yesterday’s post
- If it resonates with you use EFT and Ho’oponopono
- Please comment below, on your pinterest board , on twitter use hash tags #loveu421 and #love challenge and on my facebook page.
- Follow 21 Day Love board at pinterest where you can get the images for your journal I will be sharing all the images each day. I have also added them to the google event.
With love, gratitude and in abundance always
PS: This post is part of my 21 Day Love Challenge Project. If you’d like to read more or invite your friends!, visit these posts:
♥♥”Please Share this article on your favorite social networks and with your community. This can help others heal and change their lives. Thank you!”♥♥