The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. – Eleanor Roosevelt
Do you dream?
Do you take time out to dream?
Do you even remember to dream?
Yesterday I took out the Life List from The Incredible Life Planner and started to fill in the first 20 things I want to do, be and have in 2013. You might call this your bucket list. I have not done this for a while and when I first started writing these down I found the dreams did not flow as readily as I had thought they would. I was surprised as I have dreams boards with my current dreams on and visualise daily.
I then stopped as asked myself the question: What do I really want to be, do and have in 2013? I realized that I had maybe done some settling on my healing journey. Yes I had the dream of being off all the medications, of being well and looking back on that time so many of my dreams have manifested. Still on that list is a full clearance of my kidney function and my bone regrowth.
Taking time to ask the question What do I really want to be, do and have in 2013? allowed the idea, dreams and desires to flow. I am giving myself a day or two to complete the list. Then I am going to put them on the window behind my computer. If I leave them in the folder they won’t be in my vibrational bubble. It’s like making the dream list and putting it in the sock drawer. I am going to make a bucket list of all the things I would like to do while I am still here in body on this earth. Your might call the first life list a goals list.
Awaken your life by dreaming today, get out a sheet of paper and start you life list for 2013.
6 Uplifting Dream Quotes
- All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. – Walt Disney
- If you take responsibility for yourself you will develop a hunger to accomplish your dreams. – Les Brown
- Dreams pass into the reality of action. From the actions stems the dream again; and this interdependence produces the highest form of living. – Anais Nin
- The world needs dreamers and the world needs doers. But above all, the world needs dreamers who do. – Sarah Ban Breathnach
- Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you’ve imagined. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler. – Henry David Thoreau
- “Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.” – Geothe
Don’t hide your dreams, they might just wash away!
I would love to know what you have on your love/life or bucket list?
All my love
♥♥”Please Share this article on your favorite social networks and with your community. This can help others heal and change their lives. Thank you!”♥♥
Latest posts by Suzie Cheel (see all)
- YOU KNOW YOU ARE A VERY SPECIAL PERSON. - November 24, 2020
- WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO CREATE YOUR OWN ORACLE OR INSPIRATIONAL CARD DECK? - October 28, 2020
- ARE YOU BEING BOLD and DREAMING BIG! - May 27, 2020
- IMPOSTOR SYNDROME – “I FEEL LIKE A FRAUD” - April 1, 2020