What Can I Celebrate Today?
I drew this card on Thursday from the new deck of Inquiry Cards that Sylvia Nibley sent me recently. I am loving the daily question that emerges after shuffling the cards and asking: how may I serve today. I have been journaling on the question and sharing it on my Facebook page.
Something took me away from journaling on Thursday so the card was still sitting there waiting for my response.
Celebration keeps your heart open ~ Joy Holland
Joy shared how she celebrated each day with joy and in the moment and I was reminded of a conversation Joy and I had on July 16th 2012. She asked my how I was going to celebrate the milestone of being alive!
I made a video then asking the question: How do you celebrate your life?
Seems I have let that practice slip. 🙂
Time to answer the Inquiry card question:
What can I celebrate?
- I can celebrate that I am healed
- I can celebrate the magic I feel when I am at the beach
- I can celebrate Skype and the wonderful surprise call I received yesterday
- I can celebrate my love of cooking
- I can celebrate waking up and seeing pink in the sky
- I can celebrate that I have meditated every day this week
- I can celebrate the joy I feel as I compete this blog post
- I can celebrate getting this week’s Heart Whisper posted
and the list goes on, it’s about checking in on the small things and celebrating, as Joy puts it the small steps
How can we celebrate?
- Do a happy dance
- Reward yourself, maybe take a trip to an art gallery
- Go for a walk
- Just smile and feel your heart opening
- Step outside and breath in fresh air
- Drink a glass of lemon water- your cells will love you
- Curl up and read a few pages of a novel
- Stretch and breathe
I am sure you have some great ways to share to:)
How can you celebrate today?
with love and gratitude
from my ♡ to yours ♡
Listening to the whispers of your heart brings ♥More FUN ♥ More LOVE ♥ More ABUNDANCE ♥
Please Share this article on your favorite social networks and with your community. This can help others heal and transform their lives. Thank you!”♥♥
Follow me on Twitter @suziecheel Join the #heartwhisper conversation on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram
I made the list of the Top 100 Personal Development Blogs of 2015! Click here to see the other amazing bloggers on the list. Lots of great resources here!
Latest posts by Suzie Cheel (see all)
- YOU KNOW YOU ARE A VERY SPECIAL PERSON. - November 24, 2020
- WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO CREATE YOUR OWN ORACLE OR INSPIRATIONAL CARD DECK? - October 28, 2020
- ARE YOU BEING BOLD and DREAMING BIG! - May 27, 2020
- IMPOSTOR SYNDROME – “I FEEL LIKE A FRAUD” - April 1, 2020