Snippets from my day on my new path to consistency, discipline, and the life I am choosing to create
I have finally created some major changes in my daily routine so I DO CREATE MY DREAMS.
They have been slipping away as I was not following through on what I said I was going to do.
That has been for too long now
Started last night with my red laser for 15 minutes before bed, no phone and I did get 7 hours sleep with just one trip to the loo!
Starting afresh with no checking my phone, etc
- Made Celery Juice
- Drew Card for The Day- Be open
- Meditated and journaled
- Did My Choices
- Posted message and card of the day on The Women’s Space and in my group- Making Love Go Viral
- Drove to Narrowneck Beach
- #Beachvibes live on Facebook with Des
- Walk 5000 +steps, swam in the sea
- Created 2 stories driving home
- Cleaned Fridge
- Put on Chicken stock in slow cooker to make Immune boosting soup
- Briefly Checked Social Media, birthdays and culled friends
- Revisited My quarterly Plan in Financial Alchemy
- Read Celery juice benefits – Medical Medium – my spirit guide made the reference in my journaling today
- Rest with heat pad (back attention) and some scrolling – a habit I am reducing
- Break Fast lunch
- Social Media Follow Up on this mornings FB Live
- Created stories for Love’N Money Challenge
- 20 minute Walk with Audio Sacred Enneagram by Christopher L Heuertz
- Cooked Dinner and ate dinner with Des
- 15 minutes on Roxy-my vibrational machine- great for bone building and watched some TV
- Revived my Heart Whisper weekly Newsletter re named to The Weekly Love Boost and sent out
- 15 minutes with Red Laser Light
- Leave phone out of the bedroom
- Review my day in Financial Alchemy
- 5 mins reading
I am going to do this for a week to see where my time goes and develop some consistency and to create space for the new to come in and make time for creating new art and cards
Tomorrow I will actually track my time- something I have always in the past resisted!
I saw it as losing control!
I remember many years ago my Professor, when I was doing my masters telling me that: Out of structure comes freedom !
I remember then creating a series on fabric art based on this premise .
I have been a slow learner
Have you experience this challenge: Please share in the comments
I will be sharing more in GROUP Join us in there
💜 Love always ~ Suzie 💜
Latest posts by Suzie Cheel (see all)
- The Abundance Show with Card Deck Queen Rosie Battisa - May 12, 2023
- Discover The Power Of Your Card Deck - May 11, 2023
- Creating Space to Be More of You! Building The Consistency Muscle - April 19, 2023
- Is Your Love Expansive? - February 14, 2023
2 thoughts on “Creating Space to Be More of You! Building The Consistency Muscle”
Structure has its own internal creative space. Thank you, Suzie
That is so true and something I was once told by a University professor many years ago
Thanks for visitingxx