Celebrating and Releasing 2014
This week I have picked up my 2015 Create Your Shining Year workbook with every intention of breezing through it!
Not to be, I kept getting stuck. on the celebrating and releasing 2014. Big avoidance.
“In the process of letting go you will lose many things from the past, but you will find yourself.”
As I was into being distracted I dropped over to The Academy group on facebook. I got involved in a discussion on letting go and that brought up for me the cord cutting process that I had forgotten about.
I learned this process from trainings I did with Doreen Virtue and Brandon Bays. This is a very powerful way of releasing negative energy, forgiving another person, forgiving yourself if you find you are beating up on you as you look back on the goals you set for 2014. You get the picture?
That was me I discovered I was giving myself a hard time for not following through on my goals and dreams. I ranted onto this page as Heather suggested to me, might be a great place to start. Mind you Leonie does says to fill out the parts that sing to you. I forgot that thinking I had to fill in everything! Sometimes i back myself into a corner unecessarily
I then wrote some notes for myself on cutting the ties that bind!
I have a simple process I used in a meditation this morning at the beach which I will share with you on video. I have outlined the steps below.
- First make a list of what you need to release to become clear as you step into 2015. This might be a person, project, situation that needs to be released
- Visualise this connection
- Acknowledge your feelings: anger, frustration, sadness, fear. lack………..
- Now see the cord- make it your favorite color and see it connecting from your heart to the other person…….
- Now see a magic golden pair of scizzors dropping into your hand and cut the cord. As you cut the cord see it bouncing back to the other person/ object with a little parcel of love. If you can’d do that then you really haven’t let go. You have to send love and forgiveness if you don’t it means you are still holding onto your fear, anger, frustrations or resentment.
I feel much clearer about where I am heading and now I have let all those energy drainers float off into the sunset, I am ready to step into the new year with excitement , full of love and gratitude, ready to expand each day into abundance, creativity, success and love, inspiring you to do the same.
You can contact me HERE. if you’re want some help releasing 2014
“If we can just let go and trust that things will work out they way they’re supposed to, without trying to control the outcome, then we can begin to enjoy the moment more fully. The joy of the freedom it brings becomes more pleasurable than the experience itself.” ― Goldie Hawn
with love and gratitude
from my ♡ to yours ♡
Listening to the whispers of your heart brings ♥More FUN ♥ More LOVE ♥ More ABUNDANCE ♥
Latest posts by Suzie Cheel (see all)
- YOU KNOW YOU ARE A VERY SPECIAL PERSON. - November 24, 2020
- WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO CREATE YOUR OWN ORACLE OR INSPIRATIONAL CARD DECK? - October 28, 2020
- ARE YOU BEING BOLD and DREAMING BIG! - May 27, 2020
- IMPOSTOR SYNDROME – “I FEEL LIKE A FRAUD” - April 1, 2020