Listening To Your Heart Whispers Strengthens You Gratitude Muscle
“You simply will not be the same person two months from now after consciously giving thanks each day for the abundance that exists in your life. And you will have set in motion an ancient spiritual law: the more you have and are grateful for, the more will be given you.” ~ Sarah Ban Breathnach
Welcome to Day 1 of The Heart Whisper Gratitude Challenge:
If you’re only just catching up with us today go here first to find out what you need to do to get ready.
We are going to start our daily gratitude practice with the first tool our gratitude journal.
Using your Gratitude Journal:
Each day you are going to record 5 things that you are grateful for. You can choose to do this either:
- As you start your day- this can set your day up in a positive and abundant way
- Or you might prefer to do this at the end of the each day and go to sleep wrapped in you blessings.
Not sure what time to do this – get quiet and listen to your Heart Whispers and be guided by them.
Then ask yourself: What am I grateful for today? and let the words flow
“Be still and listen to the whispers your heart is sharing with you today”- Suzie Cheel
Here’s my 5 for this morning.
- I am grateful for my ugg boots that are keeping my feet warm on this cold morning
- I am grateful to the quietness of the house as I meditated this morning.
- I feel so blessed that my heart whispers have guided me to share my love and this challenge with you.
- I am grateful for the green juice I am having for breakfast that gives me energy and feeds my cells.
- I am grateful for the magic of nature as I look out on my garden and I am delighted by the pink flowers of the lasiandra.
The card for today is: Release and Surrender
Open you arms and be grateful for all the abundance you have in this moment
Listening to the whispers of your heart brings ♥More FUN ♥ More LOVE ♥ More ABUNDANCE ♥ ♥♥”
Links for the challenge; Join In
This post is part of the 30 Day Ultimate Blog Challenge
Latest posts by Suzie Cheel (see all)
- YOU KNOW YOU ARE A VERY SPECIAL PERSON. - November 24, 2020
- WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO CREATE YOUR OWN ORACLE OR INSPIRATIONAL CARD DECK? - October 28, 2020
- ARE YOU BEING BOLD and DREAMING BIG! - May 27, 2020
- IMPOSTOR SYNDROME – “I FEEL LIKE A FRAUD” - April 1, 2020