Forgiveness is a form of gratitude ~ Sarah Ban Breathnach
Welcome to Day 10 of The Heart Whisper Gratitude Challenge
(If you’re only just catching up with us today go here first to find out what you need to do to get ready or just start at the day you have arrived at. The previous days are listed at the bottom of each post in PINK)
We are a third of the way through the challenge so I think today’s card is appropriate as it fits brilliantly with today’s gratitude activity. Reward Yourself : Celebrate YOU. Sometime, often really we celebrate others wins, how often do you celebrate you wins? Sometimes we need to forgive first and then celebrate. Be forgiving for being too hard on yourself, feeling you are not enough. You might have missed a day of recording you 5 things 🙂
Today celebrate you, I know if might be a bit confusing to have forgiveness in with celebration. Self forgiveness is a starting point for healing you. Maybe you find it easy to forgive yourself. I know that over the many years of personal growth work I have discovered that I have had to forgive myself quite often. It is easy to beat up on you, sometimes it becomes something that it might take your partner or friend to point out to you.
Des often picks me up on my language when I have done something I know is stupid and then I call myself stupid- not a very smart thing to do!
Message from the card: “You now have the opportunity to write the script according to our true hearts desire. Once you clearly decide upon your true desires and know that you are ready and deserving of them, they’ll rush into your life as if by magic.”🙂
- Is to first write down five things you are grateful for today
- Count your blessings one by one as you started to on Day 6.
- Today we are going to do Hoʻoponopono (ho-o-pono-pono) which is an ancient Hawaiian practice of reconciliation and forgiveness.Watch the video and then do the exercise. It’s very simple and something I use for healing, calming down, if I can’t sleep, lowering my blood pressure, while I am driving- great if you are stuck in traffic. You may feel a shift in how you feel about you. You might even feel your heart whisper.
““Love yourself—accept yourself—forgive yourself—and be good to yourself, because without you the rest of us are without a source of many wonderful things.” Leo F. Buscaglia
How will you celebrate you You today?
Until tomorrow keep touching your gratitude rock and counting your blessings and seeing the abundance that you already have.
Listening to the whispers of your heart brings ♥More FUN ♥ More LOVE ♥ More ABUNDANCE ♥
Get your free GIFTS here
Links for the challenge; Join In Day 1 Day 2, Day 3, Day 4. Day 5, Day 6, Day 7, Day 8, Day 9, Day 10. Day 11, Day 12, Day 13, Day 14. Day 15, Day 16, Day 17, Day 18. Day 19, Day 20, Day 21, Day 22, Day 23, Day 24. Day 25, Day 26, Day 27, Day 28. Day 29, Day 30.
Latest posts by Suzie Cheel (see all)
- Are You LIVING Your Passion? - August 20, 2019
- ATTRACTING LOVE AND ABUNDANCE IN AUGUST - August 3, 2019
- YOUR BODY KNOWS: LISTEN TO IT WHISPER - July 17, 2019
- CREATING FREEDOM, LOVE, ABUNDANCE AND PROSPERITY IN JULY - July 2, 2019