“To forgive means to let go of resentments and blame. It is a gift you give yourself, and not someone else.” – Dr Fabmancini
Welcome to Day 11 of The Heart Whisper Gratitude Challenge
(If you’re only just catching up with us today go here first to find out what you need to do to get ready or just start at the day you have arrived at. The previous days are listed at the bottom of each post in PINK)
Full Moon Releasing Ceremony
Today July 12th is Full Moon (perigee) It is a Super Moon that is also known as a Thunder Moon or Buck Moon in the Northern Hemisphere and a Wolf Moon, Old Moon,or Ice Moon in the southern hemisphere,.
The new moon is a time for renewal, setting goals, (I prefer to use the word intention ) planting seeds and for reflection. A time of cleansing, releasing and new beginnings. Time to step up and even shine. Do what you are here to do.
I have documented this process last year and here are the paintings I did at the time.
So what we are going to do today is get together
- A candle + a lighter or a box of matches
- A fireproof bowl
- A glass of water that you have charged with a crystal- take a quartz crystal and put it in a glass with the water and put out under the moon or on a window sill.
- Pen and Paper
- Your Journal
Set aside 15 – 20 minutes to do the moon releasing ceremony. Depending on the weather, ideally do this outside under the moon’s light or if weather prevents this try to be by a window where you can see of feel the energy of the super moon. Even if it is raining or the sky is obscured by cloud, the moon’s energy will still touch you. Make sure it is quiet.
- Light your candle and lay out your bowl and pen and paper in front of you.
- Then pull down the moon’s light and wrap it around you and say thank you to the moon. Take several deep breaths and center yourself.
- Then ask your heart what you will release to the full moon tonight that will help you move towards you intention. Make a list and making sure you are releasing what no longer serves you. I have written what I will release and allowed the words to flow from my heart as I sat in stillness. Now sign and date the page. You can do this earlier in the evening if you wish. Follow your heart. I have written out what I will release and will do the exercise before I go to bed, when the super moon is high in the sky. Yes I have put it into a heart. ♡ BTW the moon is awesome and so big.
“Releasing what no longer brings me joy creates space, and allows the new to flow.”- Suzie Cheel
- Now you have your list you are going to breathe into your heart and say thank you, I now release you. You can do this for each item on the list or collectively. So I would say” Thank you fear, I now release you, Thank you, I now release everything that no longer serves me, I am stepping into my true light and embracing my gifts to create change in my life and the world.” I am truly grateful for the lessons you have given me.
- Then take you paper and light it from the candle and throw it into the empty bowl watch the flames and see all you new intentions beginning to manifest as the smoke billow upwards. Make sure your truly are ready to release what you have listed. If the paper is not burning quickly, get still and ask your heart what you need to do to release what no longer serves you. Allow the answer to come. Breath into this.
- When the paper has burnt fully look up at the moon and say thank you. I am truly grateful for your light and energy. I then put my hands into prayer position and bow to the moon, You might like to sit in silence for a few minutes after this
- Then take out your journal and note any thoughts, inspiration that is coming to you after the release
- Then if you haven’t already done so
- Write down five things you are grateful for today
- Count your blessings one by one as you started to on Day 6.
- Use Ho’oponopono if that speaks to you
- Then head to bed for a moon blessed sleep
- In the morning drink the crystal moon charged water- do take the crystal out first. This will help anchor your intentions. Might be a good time to meditate too.
Today’s card from the Archangel Michael Oracle Cards, which we will be using for the next 10 days unless I am guided otherwise. Moving forward fearlessly means we do have to release old thinking, patterns and more to move into the person we are becoming and the message to are going to share. Bit scary!
My Prayer: Thank you for walking with me every step of the way, for holding my hand, giving me confidence and courage, and guiding my thoughts and actions in the direction of love and my true life’s purpose.”
How do you feel at releasing what no longer serves you?
Did you have an AHA moment?
Until tomorrow keep touching your gratitude rock and counting your blessings and seeing the abundance that you already have.
Listening to the whispers of your heart brings ♥More FUN ♥ More LOVE ♥ More ABUNDANCE ♥
Get your free GIFTS here
Links for the challenge; Join In Day 1 Day 2, Day 3, Day 4. Day 5, Day 6, Day 7, Day 8, Day 9, Day 10. Day 11, Day 12, Day 13, Day 14. Day 15, Day 16, Day 17, Day 18. Day 19, Day 20, Day 21, Day 22, Day 23, Day 24. Day 25, Day 26, Day 27, Day 28. Day 29, Day 30.
Latest posts by Suzie Cheel (see all)
- IS YOUR VISION YOUR PASSION? - May 21, 2019
- REAL RADICAL SELF LOVE - May 14, 2019
- READY TO MANIFEST MAGIC AND MONEY - May 7, 2019
- HOW TO SET THE INTENTION TO FEEL HAPPY AND FULL OF JOY THIS WEEK - April 15, 2019