My heart opens to the love that comes from the gratitude I feel from counting my blessings daily – Suzie Cheel
Welcome to Day 6 of The Heart Whisper Gratitude Challenge:
(If you’re only just catching up with us today go here first to find out what you need to do to get ready or just start at the day you have arrived at. The previous days are listed at the bottom of each post in PINK)
Today’s guidance from the angels is all about love with Cupid appearing today : with the affirmation “It is safe for me to love and be loved.”
“We send great waves of love into your heart and mind, awakening your love for life itself. Your clear decision to accept and enjoy romance has triggered this reawakening. Allow yourself to spontaneously celebrate love in all of its glorious aspects. This card comes to you because the angels see your desire for romance. Instead of fixing the externals in your love life, they assist you internally. The angels say that romance springs from falling in love with life itself. When you let the angels awaken this love within you, you naturally attract and experience more romantic love in your relationships.”
Today fall in love with life
Today’s Activity: Is to first write down five things you are grateful for today and then we are going to count our blessings one by one count your 5 blessings: We are going to anchor the gratitude process when we count our blessings. Let those feeling of gratitude radiate love , feel your heart smiling and raise your vibes. increasing your feelings of joy.
So hold up your left hand and use your righthand to count your blessings. (or you left, use what is comfortable for you.)Use your 5 things you are grateful for today.
Start by touching your thumb and say Today I am grateful for ……………….. then visualise the thing you are grateful for in your mind, and get the feeling that it gives you, breathe into that feeling. Note your feelings, allow you heart to smile and say thank you.
So my blessings sounded like this:
- I touch my thumb and say Today am grateful for my new imac as it is wonderful for my posture and will make me so much more efficient, I am like a kid with a new toy ( my old laptop was so slow) and it makes me feel so happy my heart smiles, I breathe into my heart and I say thank you.
- Next I touch my index finger and say Today I am grateful to the previous owner of my computer who called me from Hawaii when I couldn’t get the computer to work. I truly felt my heart sing, breathe and said thank you from the bottom of my heart. (I bought the computer from ebay and a friend was selling it for her, the friend texted her. Truly awesomely magical!)
- Next I touch my middle finger and say Today I am grateful for fresh strawberries and pineapple I had for breakfast because it tasted so delicious and smelt yummy, plus they are good for my body and my cells, make me feel good and I breathe into my heart and say thank you
- Next I touch my ring finger and say Today I am grateful to all of you and the wonderful comments you are making on the blog, it makes my heart sing, make me feel good and so happy to be of service, I breathe into my heart and say thank you
- Next I touch my little finger and say Today I am grateful felt so blessed as I walked on the beach as the sun was shining and warm after such a cold start to the day. I always feel so abundant when the sun is glistening on the water, the waves are breaking on the shore , the sand feels luxurious under my feet, I feel full of love, joy and abundance and I breathe into my heart and say thank you
I have included here an age old hymn, I remember from my Sunday School days: Count your blessings
If the only prayer you said in your whole life was, “thank you,” that would suffice.” ~Meister Eckhart
Until tomorrow keep touching your gratitude rock and counting your blessings.
Listening to the whispers of your heart brings ♥More FUN ♥ More LOVE ♥ More ABUNDANCE ♥ ♥♥”
Links for the challenge; Join In Day 1 Day 2, Day 3, Day 4. Day 5, Day 6, Day 7, Day 10. Day 11, Day 12, Day 13, Day 14. Day 15, Day 16, Day 17, Day 18. Day 19, Day 20, Day 21, Day 22, Day 23, Day 24. Day 25, Day 26, Day 27, Day 28. Day 29, Day 30.
Latest posts by Suzie Cheel (see all)
- YOU KNOW YOU ARE A VERY SPECIAL PERSON. - November 24, 2020
- WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO CREATE YOUR OWN ORACLE OR INSPIRATIONAL CARD DECK? - October 28, 2020
- ARE YOU BEING BOLD and DREAMING BIG! - May 27, 2020
- IMPOSTOR SYNDROME – “I FEEL LIKE A FRAUD” - April 1, 2020