Today’s post was inspired by the Messages from Your Angels card I drew this morning and a question from Pauline in her comment on my post Does Your Blog Branding Give You Full Scope For Your Uniqueness?
Hi Suzie, I’m so glad you wrote this. I struggle with this on my blog as well. I am so many different things – all of them important (at least in my mind): advocate, artist, author, photographer, speaker and teacher. What do I highlight becomes the never ending question. Suggestions?
As my answers are coming from listening to my heart whispers and following my intuition. Today I am sharing on Suzie TV an exercise I now include in my talk when I am asked to speak, about my healing journey and my forthcoming book: “Lucky to Be Alive: My Dialysis Moment: How I Learned the Healing Power of Self-Love.”
Recently when I shared this exercise in a talk, Trevor got total clarity on a business direction that he was asking about.
This is what he said:
I met Suzie when she attended my speaker training program. As part of Suzie’s presentation, she took us through a powerful exercise where we learned to listen to the whispers of our heart.
It was such a beautiful experience and I got the message that I must keep doing what I am doing, that I am on the right track.
This for me was a wonderful clarification that I am on the right track.
Thank you Suzie, your ability to lead us to what is a true heart’s calling for what we should be doing with our life, is powerful!
Keep sharing your message and keep doing this powerful work, the world needs you.
To your success. Trevor Russell, Business Strategist, Trainer, Speaker
This simple heart whisper exercise might give you an answer that has been eluding you.
Listening to the whispers of your heart moves you towards freedom ~ Suzie Cheel (It’s a tweetable)
7 tips for starting to listen to the whispers of your heart:
- Take time each day to practice asking your heart to “tell me”.
- Practise deep breathing daily. This helps to open your heart whispers.
- Visualise your desires: this helps your heart tap into those desires.
- Pray for guidance.
- Start and end your day in gratitude.
- Meditate each day- even if it is only for five minutes ~ your heart will reward you.
- Use the balloon exercise to release your fears.
I would love for you to share your heart whisper experience with me in the comments below.
Struggling with a big decision? Not sure which way to turn? Check out My Heart Whisper Coaching here
Live with love, smile often and be forever grateful
Listening to the whispers of your heart brings ♥More Love♥ More Joy ♥ More Abundance ♥ ”Please Share this article on your favorite social networks and with your community. This can help others heal and transform their lives. Thank you!”♥
Latest posts by Suzie Cheel (see all)
- YOU KNOW YOU ARE A VERY SPECIAL PERSON. - November 24, 2020
- WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO CREATE YOUR OWN ORACLE OR INSPIRATIONAL CARD DECK? - October 28, 2020
- ARE YOU BEING BOLD and DREAMING BIG! - May 27, 2020
- IMPOSTOR SYNDROME – “I FEEL LIKE A FRAUD” - April 1, 2020