Why Forgiveness Opens Your Heart To Love.
Are you holding onto “stuff” from your past that you thought you had forgiven yourself for?
Last week while I was having a NLP session several memories from 11 and 12 years ago surfaced. These were events I thought I had let go of and people I thought I had forgiven completely.
I discovered there were still some negatives lurking in the subconscious. I know through The Journey I had done lots of forgiveness both of others and of myself. So I was surprised to find these old hurts reappearing, including still some lack of total forgiveness of myself for past mistakes.
It did explain some of my hesitation in putting me and my work out there. The subconscious is amazing.
When we hold onto to our mistakes, or our so called failures we stop ourselves from shining. I have also found that in not forgiving myself I have limited my life in so many ways. The past can’t be changed as Oprah reminds us.
Now it is time for me to give my subconscious permission to truly forgive myself. I am going to restart a daily practise that I used during my healing journey.The ancient Hawaiian Ho’oponopono Practice. Today’s episode of Suzie TV shares this forgiveness exercise.
Forgiveness is a gift you give yourself – Suzanne Somers
10 Forgiveness Quotes from Suzie, Gandhi and Tertullian
- When you forgive yourself you give yourself permission to shine -Suzie
- When we forgive our heart smiles – Suzie
- When we forgive the past we can move forward fearlessly- Suzie
- Forgiving me opens my heart to love. – Suzie
- With forgiveness comes acceptance – Suzie
- When we forgive we open the doors to freedom – Suzie CLICK TO TWEET Please
- Forgiving me allows my light to brightly shine – Suzie
- It takes a strong person to say sorry, and an ever stronger person to forgive. – Gandhi
- You can’t undo anything you’ve already done, but you can face up to it. You can tell the truth. You can seek forgiveness. And then let God do the rest.- Tertullian
And a Prayer that helps the forgiveness process too:
Join the conversation below and share how you forgive you!
PS. The Silk Scarf above is on sale contact me
($37 USD inc postage)
Listening to the whispers of your heart brings ♥More Joy ♥ More Love ♥ More Abundance ♥ ♥♥”Please Share this article on your favorite social networks and with your community. This can help others heal and transform their lives. Thank you!”♥♥
Latest posts by Suzie Cheel (see all)
- WHY IT IS OKAY TO FOCUS ON YOU - September 3, 2019
- Why Me Time Can Create The Difference You Have Been Longing For? - August 27, 2019
- Are You LIVING Your Passion? - August 20, 2019
- ATTRACTING LOVE AND ABUNDANCE IN AUGUST - August 3, 2019