“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams”. Eleanor Roosevelt
What Dreams are stirring? What is Awakening? These were the question posed by the Southern Hemisphere Full Worm Moon on September 30th by Jamie Ridler who each month makes a Full moon dreamboard and then shares this on her blog. I love that she includes both the Northern and the Southern hemispheres. I first joined in making a full moon dream board last month with the Blue Moon
This month in the Northern Hemisphere it was The Full Corn Moon which asks “What dreams do I wish to bring to fruition?” Both moon were focussed on dreams. I read over at Cauldrons and Cupcakes with Nicole Cody that it was also a time to let go. For me that was very relevant as this month I am finally releasing the last of my indiividually handpainted textiles to the world.
My dreams/intentions that I am visioning and taking action on this month are:
- ♥ My sold out Online Studio Sale which starts on October 3rd, runs for all of Octoberand one lucky person will win a Suzie Cheel Handpainted Original
- ♥ Giving this blog a facelift and making it fast and lean
- ♥ Living in the NOW being truly present, letting go of all the WHAT IFs
- ♥ Launching Your Weekly Heart Whispers- join in above to get heart juice each week- Here is the link to this week’s one
- ♥ New cover for my book emerging: A meditation on the emotions of change and a version of the book
- ♥ Work on my financial abundance: with the past 15 months having a serious healing journey where I did focus on abundant health, I am ready now for manifesting increased cash flow and $abundance.
- ♥ Attracting a new home on the Sunshine Coast- we feel ready for a change.
- ♥ Continuing my daily gratitude practise that started back in August and i have continued with daily since. I now keep a paper journal.
Latest posts by Suzie Cheel (see all)
- HOW TO SET THE INTENTION TO FEEL HAPPY AND FULL OF JOY THIS WEEK - April 15, 2019
- ARE YOU ATTRACTING THE FREEDOM YOU DESIRE? - March 17, 2019
- Allow Yourself to Receive - March 4, 2019
- COMING TO KNOW YOU REALLY ARE ENOUGH - February 27, 2019