My question today was
What will Power me forward today?
These words fell onto the pages of my journal before I meditated:
Get back to your art, work smarter, write your book
Then I drew the card GRATITUDE
Be in Gratitude
The message on the card is
Be grateful for
- your life,
- your home
- a fridge full of food
- running water
- eyes that can delight and see the wonder of nature, all the shapes, patterns and colours
- my positive spirit
- my creativity
- my health
- my oracle cards
- my hands
- my readers
- my clients and customers
- the beach
- mother nature
- the peace lilies flowering out the window as I write this
- my worm farm that gives great fertilizer for my garden and saves landfill
- letting go of past disappointments and disasters
- being able to bounce back when I feel totally let down, yes even by a trusted friend or colleague- happened at the weekend!
- seeing the gift when things go pear shaped
And so much more I could add, I would be here all day 🙂
I start each day in gratitude when I wake and then I journal and from today I will use my gratitude rock each night to be thankful for at least one thing from my day, so I fall asleep in the arms of gratitude. I used to always journal at night, recently added it to my morning journaling.
What are you grateful for today? Does gratitude empower you?
Open your heart to LOVE: DARE to DREAM again!
all my love
Latest posts by Suzie Cheel (see all)
- BE BOLD Follow Your Passion - September 2, 2018
- HOW WILL WEALTH SHOW UP IN MY LIFE WITH EASE? - August 29, 2018
- ARE YOU LOVING YOURSELF INTO ABUNDANCE? - August 17, 2018
- IT IS IN THE SILENCE THAT WE TRULY FIND THE TRUTH OF WHO WE ARE - August 10, 2018