Yes Gratitude Does Heal
Putting the words and thoughts into action
After what has been a very success Heart Whisper Gratitude Challenge¬† I¬†had great plans to look start a new Heart Weekly Whisper Wednesday video series. This would be part of Suzie Tv¬†and I will¬†share my Heart Whisper stories and answer any questions you may have. I did rest and relax last weekend as I had forgotten the demands that 31 days of blogging takes.
Then comes Monday and as the saying goes “The best laid plans of mice and men often go astray –¬†Robert Burns ¬†Yes my plans went totally astray. If you receive my Weekly Heart Whisper you will have read the story: ¬†I went to post a parcel and go to Magic Monday ( Our health food store has an awesome 20% discount on the first Monday of the month). As I was walking back to finish some shopping I found myself falling and the next thing I knew I¬†was flat on the hard tiles floor¬†shopping bags neatly landing. (Amazing I had a large jar of Organic Coconut Oil and it did not smash!)c I was in shock and a quick check at my local doctor showed no broken bones, that was great news. The last time I had a fall I had a fractured humorous!¬†
A sense of gratitude empowers us to choose wisely‚Ä¶.how we feel, what we say, what we believe and what we do. Gratitude leads us to see what is available, what we can develop. After all, there is nothing to work with in the empty part of the glass. Without the attitude of gratitude, there results a feeling of deprivation.
The state of mind ¬†that we call gratitude is not inborn in my¬†opinion, but something we learn. gratitude as to do with feeling full, complete,¬†adequate – we have everything we need and deserve; we¬†approach the world with a sense of¬†value. it is the¬†experience of the range of¬†fulfilment that is possible that leads to a capacity for gratitude. Without gratitude, the tendency is to feel incomplete, cheated, deficient –¬†in a word helpless.
- I am grateful that I have no broken bones, this means my heal my bones regime is working as I was told 2 years ago that I¬†had osteoporosis, caused by predisolone. I have been on a¬†a bone healing and regrowing journey for the past 2 years. I was told that it took two years to regrow bones
- I am grateful for¬†shopping centre management and the care they took and to the two women who stayed with me
- I am grateful¬†for our health system and the miracle that I only had to wait 30 minutes to see my own doctor
- I am grateful to me for letting go and having the sense and patience to rest and heal. I have lots of practice, seems not quite enough
- I am grateful¬†for all the love, prayers and healing that was sent from all my online friends- you are awesome
- I am grateful to family who called to see how I¬†was going and offer advice.
- I am grateful to Des for his continued love and care for me and the yummy meals he cooked and for taking me with chair to Rainbow Bay¬†beach to be in the sun.
- I am grateful for the healing power of ice
- I am grateful that my knee did not bruise, I think the bones might be ūüôā
- I am grateful that I have been kind to me and released any anxiety about what did not get done
- I am grateful for my alkaline lifestyle and all the wonderful fresh food i eat each day, it heals
Have you kept your¬†daily gratitudepractice going ‚ô°‚ô°‚ô°
Do you believe in the healing power of gratitude?
Share in the comments below
Listening to the whispers of your heart brings¬†‚ô•More¬†FUN ‚ô• More LOVE¬†‚ô• More ABUNDANCE ‚ô•
Follow me on Twitter @suziecheel¬† Join the #heartwhisper conversation!