Is every day for you full of love? Even True Love?
My painting- yes still with left-hand was drawn and painted over 3 days with the heart being overpainted last on Valentine’s Day.
I called it TRUE LOVE as it was inspired by a birthday present Des gave me on my 50th birthday. The brooch was inspired by the Spike Milligan poem TRUE LOVE. I have been wearing it more recently to dress up my sling:)
Yesterday Valentines Day in Australia I put on my other special heart from my birthday in 2010 which we found in a small shop in Tilba Tilba on my birthday.
Then when I went to the beach I found these two heart shaped pieces to add to my collection. I never cease to be amazed at the art I discover at the beach.
What I love about Valentine’s Day is the focus on what love is. This is expressed brilliantly atA Celebration of Love at Positive Provocations where my love angel friend Zeenat asked her favorite bloggers to pen 5 lines on Love. There was a great response and I was inspired and my heart filled with love. Share your thoughts below.
Here is mine:
“Love is opening your heart into your own brilliance, Totally in acceptance of all parts of you, Basking in the wonder that is you, Then shining your love and light for all the world to see, Empowering you and me.” -Suzie Feb 2012
Choose today to live from love, to live from your heart.
from my ♡ to your ♡
Need more love check out these inspirational Valentine’s Day posts
- Love Light and Valentines by Nicole Cody at Cauldrons and Cupcakes
- The Simple Path – To Knowing Love – by Alex Blackwell at The Bridgemaker
- Free Love Coupons by Evelyn Lin at Abundance Tapestry
- This Valentine’s Day Open Your Intuitive Heart – by Angela Artemis at Powered by Intuition
- 17 Beautiful Writers Celebrate Love by Tess Marshall at The Bold Life
Latest posts by Suzie Cheel (see all)
- YOU KNOW YOU ARE A VERY SPECIAL PERSON. - November 24, 2020
- WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO CREATE YOUR OWN ORACLE OR INSPIRATIONAL CARD DECK? - October 28, 2020
- ARE YOU BEING BOLD and DREAMING BIG! - May 27, 2020
- IMPOSTOR SYNDROME – “I FEEL LIKE A FRAUD” - April 1, 2020