Today I release all fear
The coulds, the shoulds,the woulds.
The what if this or maybe that?
I release everything
that I have allowed to block me.
I let go and release all
that stops me being present.
This frees me…
I hear my heart whisper
Welcome to Day 13 of The Heart Whisper Gratitude Challenge
“Fear doesn’t exist anywhere except in your mind. It’s difficult to follow your heart, but it’s a tragedy to let the lies of fear stop you.” – Brene Brown
(If you’re only just catching up with us today go here first to find out what you need to do to get ready or just start at the day you have arrived at. The previous days are listed at the bottom of each post in PINK)
Let Go Of Fear ….NOW
‘The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.’ Franklin D. Roosevelt
This morning when I was scanning my facebook wall I stopped at the image below, acronyms for fear that a friend had shared. Interesting I thought as I was used to used the more familiar acronym:False Evidence Appearing Real. Two different meanings for the word that I see as being the opposite of love. will you run or rise?
As Marianne Williamson says: “Love is what we are born with. Fear is what we learn. The spiritual journey is the unlearning of fear and prejudices and the acceptance of love back in our hearts. Love is the essential reality and our purpose on earth. To be consciously aware of it, to experience love in ourselves and others, is the meaning of life. Meaning does not lie in things. Meaning lies in us.”
And her famous words: “Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure….”
Then it was time to draw the card for the day and when The Let Go of Fear now appeared I felt I had been guided for today’s theme: Letting go of FEAR. I know we released fear on day 7 and it arose again on Day 11. Looks like I have some more fear to face than I was aware of. Time for some journaling I think.
Fear is one of the things that holds me back and I need to spend more than one day releasing. Let’s make this a day we really let go of the control that often is so strong we can’t see it. So the more grateful we are the easier if becomes to step away from fear and into love.
When we are grateful, we let go of the fear. We open our hearts, allow the love and abundance to flow – Suzie Cheel
The Message: Archangel Michael says that fear is the only thing thing interfering with your happiness and your plans. he wants to show you how to release any fear, worry or dread so you can feel safe and secure. This card indicates that you are ready to let go of control issues and trust that everything ultimately works out for the best.
Possible specific meanings:
- You are going in the right direction
- You deserve all that is good. ( just as we all do)
- Allow yourself to receive love, support and abundance.
- You are loveable
- Write down five things you are grateful for today- focus on the love that you are and see yourself stepping into a ring of light, shining and cutting all cords of fear, release then into the universe and feel free.
- Count your blessings one by one as you started to on Day 6.
- Use Hoʻoponopono if you need to relax,center yourself or to be forgiving.
- I am grateful that I am guided daily by the whispers of my heart and I am following them fearlessly
- I am grateful for my heat pad that soothes my back. (note to self- Greek Dancing might not have been your best move !)
- I am grateful for the inspiration I am getting each day to share with you here on the blog
- I am grateful for my love of cooking and the yummy stir fry dinner we had tonight, that Des said was special
- I feel so blessed each day that Des surrounds me with so much love and support. One lucky girl.
As Susan Jeffers says : Feel the FEAR and do it anyway!
Did you discover a fear you can release?
Please share in the comments
Until tomorrow keep touching your gratitude rock and counting your blessings and seeing the abundance that you already have.
Listening to the whispers of your heart brings ♥More FUN ♥ More LOVE ♥ More ABUNDANCE ♥
Get your free GIFTS here
Links for the challenge; Join In Day 1 Day 2, Day 3, Day 4. Day 5, Day 6, Day 7, Day 8, Day 9, Day 10. Day 11, Day 12, Day 13, Day 14. Day 15, Day 16, Day 17, Day 18. Day 19, Day 20, Day 21, Day 22, Day 23, Day 24. Day 25, Day 26, Day 27, Day 28. Day 29, Day 30.
Latest posts by Suzie Cheel (see all)
- YOU KNOW YOU ARE A VERY SPECIAL PERSON. - November 24, 2020
- WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO CREATE YOUR OWN ORACLE OR INSPIRATIONAL CARD DECK? - October 28, 2020
- ARE YOU BEING BOLD and DREAMING BIG! - May 27, 2020
- IMPOSTOR SYNDROME – “I FEEL LIKE A FRAUD” - April 1, 2020