When I embrace the knowing that comes from within, I trust my feelings and allow my trues desires to emerge. ~ Suzie Cheel
Welcome to Day 14 of The Heart Whisper Gratitude Challenge
“Fear doesn’t exist anywhere except in your mind. It’s difficult to follow your heart, but it’s a tragedy to let the lies of fear stop you.” – Brene Brown
(If you’re only just catching up with us today go here first to find out what you need to do to get ready or just start at the day you have arrived at. The previous days are listed at the bottom of each post in PINK)
Trust Your Heart Whispers You are on the right path .
Today’s card reassures us that you’re on the right track! I needed that today 🙂
My Prayer: Archangel Michael, I call upon you now. Thank you for giving me loud and clear guidance that I easily understand. Thank you for motivating me and filling me with the courage and confidence to make healthful life changes.
The Message: You have drawn this card as a validation that that your thoughts and actions are in the right direction towards achieving your life’s purpose and inner peace. You’ve been listening carefully to your guidance from within. ( Your Heart Whispers) Keep up the good work.
Possible specific meanings:
- It’s a good time to begin a new project: start a business, pick up a book or make a positive lifestyle change.
- Listen to your inner guidance even if you don’t understand it.
- Trust that you will be financially supported as you move forward with your plans.
“When you trust your inner guidance and begin moving in the direction of your dreams (aligned with your individual gifts) you will be cloaked in an armor bestowed upon you by your guardian angel.” ― Charles F. Glassman
Follow One Course Until Successful
“When I’ve lost my way or when I am confused about a path to take, I remember that most answers I need I already possess – deep inside. I am naturally creative, resourceful and whole. If I consult my invisible compass, I’ll know what to do.” ― Steve Goodier
Do you often feel you are powering ahead, you have decided to follow once course, you have a plan and you can see the finish?
THEN something happens that takes you right away from your plan?
I have had two of those days and as crazy as it may seem I was able to be grateful for the incident today that took me away from my plan. My picture was having 7 hearts up on Red Bubble as cards and prints and my Heart Whisper Instagram account started. Not to be. Our account had been restricted at Hostgator. I have to say support was awesome and took action that got the account unrestricted, I was also given a link to GTmatrix that was initially devastating so many errors on my site. The picture on the left, explains the slowness in the loading of my site, plus all the errors, not a pretty picture . There is still work to do and why I am grateful is twofold. I have been planning to get my site cleaned up, new theme and both speed it up and make it more user friendly. In fixing the site I have lost sidebar info and the banner has shrunk. Now comes the hard part- I like everything to look good. This time i will leave it and get the new theme design done. Sometimes things have to be thanked and let go of. I am doing this with my current Genesis theme, Minimum pro, which isn’t working for me, and going to move to using DIVI from Elegant themes
- I am grateful for having our account restricted as the end result is a much faster loading website
- I am grateful for the great help the chat desk at hostgator gave today and for sharing GTMetrix with me 🙂
- I am grateful for my growing patience and acceptance I have when things don’t go to plan, no anger , no cursing, just got on with clearing the caches etc. Plus patiently kept my eye on the clock as I had to wait 29 minutes for support with Hostgator
- I am grateful for skype, I really love skype as it allows me to keep in touch with family and friends and more. I enjoyed time with my cousin today.
- I am grateful that I saw the positive in today’s setback as it shows me the shifts I am making. i can remember a time when Iwould have ranted and raved, seen things as unfair 🙂
- Write down five things you are grateful for today- focus on the love that you are and see yourself stepping into a ring of light, shining and cutting all cords of fear, release then into the universe and feel free.
Count your blessings one by one as you started to on Day 6. Use Hoʻoponopono if you need to relax,center yourself or to be forgiving.
Do you have an incident that put you off track that you were grateful for?
Please share in the comments
Until tomorrow keep touching your gratitude rock and counting your blessings and seeing the abundance that you already have.
Listening to the whispers of your heart brings ♥More FUN ♥ More LOVE ♥ More ABUNDANCE ♥
Get your free GIFTS here
Links for the challenge; Join In Day 1 Day 2, Day 3, Day 4. Day 5, Day 6, Day 7, Day 8, Day 9, Day 10. Day 11, Day 12, Day 13, Day 14. Day 15, Day 16, Day 17, Day 18. Day 19, Day 20, Day 21, Day 22, Day 23, Day 24. Day 25, Day 26, Day 27, Day 28. Day 29, Day 30.
Latest posts by Suzie Cheel (see all)
- The Abundance Show with Card Deck Queen Rosie Battisa - May 12, 2023
- Discover The Power Of Your Card Deck - May 11, 2023
- Creating Space to Be More of You! Building The Consistency Muscle - April 19, 2023
- Is Your Love Expansive? - February 14, 2023
6 thoughts on “Heart Whisper Gratitude Challenge Day 14: Knowing”
I love this gratitude challenge Suzie! Good call on doing it. I hope many will see the great benefits involved. Hugs
Yes I think people are, and it is a wonderful way to really see how blessed one is
Inspirational gratitude list! Thank you for sharing. 🙂
Hi Laurel, thanks for dropping by and being inspired 🙂
My heart seems to get me into too much trouble. The only organ (other than my brain) that I now listed to is my stomach. 😉
Following your gut might just be where your heart whispers are guiding you from 🙂