Welcome to Day 16 of The Heart Whisper Gratitude Challenge
(If you’re only just catching up with us today go here first to find out what you need to do to get ready or just start at the day you have arrived at. The previous days are listed at the bottom of each post in PINK)
Today as we move into the second half of the challenge the prayer and message from today’s card Go Forward Fearlessly and Doreen Virtue’s words sing to my heart:
My Prayer: Thank you for walking with me every step of the way, for holding my hand, giving me confidence and courage, and guiding my thoughts and actions in the direction of LOVE and my true life’s purpose.
The Message: This card is a sign that you’re on the right path and it’s safe for you to move forward with your plans. As long as you hold intentions that are focused on your heart’s true desire, your steps will automatically poised in the right direction. Right now it’s important for you to take action – no matter how small or seemingly inconsequential – toward your desired outcome. Ask Archangel Michael for guidance by saying “Please show me the next step'” and he’ll come to your aid.
Possible specific meanings:
- Commit to your current relationship to create more intimacy and satisfaction.
- Allow yourself to fully enjoy each moment.
- Completely immerse yourself in an exciting project.
- If you’re a musician or an artist, become deeply mindful of every note played or each stroke of your paintbrush.
- Be confident as your write and speak.
Maybe some of these words resonated for you too. I know for me it is time to shift into action and acknowledge myself daily for the steps I take that pull me forward, so yes give thanks to ME. Do you remember to do reward yourself for what you do do? Or do you give yourself a hard time because you to do list seems to be growing?
A breathing activity followed by a prayer, to increase the feelings of love. You might like to put on some mediation music, get quiet and start by breathing into your heart:
Then Breathe in love and Breath out gratitude
You can use the sound of the sea to get centered
Next read or speak out loud the words of the poem below. I found speaking the words out loud allowed me to connect with the love more easily. Keep breathing into your heart.You might like to repeat this or just sit in silence and feel you heart filled with love.
Greater than fear is Love
Love dissolves all fear,
casts out all doubt and sets the captive free.
Love, like the River of Life,
flows through me and refreshes me with its eternal blessings.
Love cannot be afraid; it is fearless and strong,
and is mighty in its works.
It can accomplish all things through the Inner Light
of that faith in All Good.
Which fills my very Being with a Powerful Presence.
Love casts out all fear. ~Ernest Holmes
- Write down five things you are grateful for today- maybe focus on being grateful for times in your life that have had you walking a different path
Count your blessings one by one as you started to on Day 6.
- Use Hoʻoponopono if you need to relax, center yourself or to be forgiving of you.
- Breathe in Love Breathe out gratitude
- I am grateful for the sun shining so I could go to the Rainbow Bay beach. It truly is my happy place and fills me with so much love and appreciation. Yes that was what it was like this afternoon at 3pm“ Your Heart Whispers: Breathe In Love, Breath Out Gratitude”
- I am grateful for the heater that is keeping me warm as I write this post.
- I am grateful for photoshop as it allows me to make all these wonderful images to share with you.
- I am grateful the wonderful coaching call Leonie Dawson did for the Amazing Biz and Life Academy this morning, her energy and passion are infectious.
- I am grateful for the fisherman who caught the yummy fish we had for dinner tonight.
How will you move forward fearlessly today?
Until tomorrow keep touching your gratitude rock and counting your blessings and seeing the abundance that you already have.
Listening to the whispers of your heart brings ♥More FUN ♥ More LOVE ♥ More ABUNDANCE ♥
Get your free GIFTS here
Links for the challenge; Join In Day 1 Day 2, Day 3, Day 4. Day 5, Day 6, Day 7, Day 8, Day 9, Day 10. Day 11, Day 12, Day 13, Day 14. Day 15, Day 16, Day 17, Day 18. Day 19, Day 20, Day 21, Day 22, Day 23, Day 24. Day 25, Day 26, Day 27, Day 28. Day 29, Day 30.
Latest posts by Suzie Cheel (see all)
- YOU KNOW YOU ARE A VERY SPECIAL PERSON. - November 24, 2020
- WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO CREATE YOUR OWN ORACLE OR INSPIRATIONAL CARD DECK? - October 28, 2020
- ARE YOU BEING BOLD and DREAMING BIG! - May 27, 2020
- IMPOSTOR SYNDROME – “I FEEL LIKE A FRAUD” - April 1, 2020