Welcome to Day 19 of The Heart Whisper Gratitude Challenge
(If you’re only just catching up with us today go here first to find out what you need to do to get ready or just start at the day you have arrived at. The previous days are listed at the bottom of each post in PINK)
The card I pulled was Self-Respect, (see picture above) after asking to be guided for todays action to keep pulling me forward and what would serve you.
My Prayer: Dear God and Angels, thank you for helping me see myself as you see me: through the eyes of love. Thank you for honoring and respecting me — please guide me to do the same for myself, and grant me the courage to speak up on my own behalf. I ask for your protection in all of my relationships so that I am surrounded by loving and kind people.”
To make the Gratitude dream board that will celebrate the wonders in your own life you have several choices. Check these out and next week I will share one of my boards with you. There are many tools you can use. Here are some ideas for you.
- You can take you 7 wonders and find one or two pictures from magazines that you can then stick onto card.
- You can collect pictures from the web of your 7 wonders and use Powerpoint, Keynote or even presentation from Google drive.
- You can use free online dream board makers like Oprah‘s Dream Board or Vision Board dream board maker
- Make one on your smartphone with a free app from Jack Canfield for both iphone and android. I have just played with this and it is fun.
- You can make a board on Pinterest and you can keep this private or share it.
- Use a pin board or a magnetic board so you can change the images.
- Take your images and add music and make it into your dream movie.
Here are some quotes to inspire you to raise your self-respect.:)
- When you are content to be simply yourself and don’t compare or compete, everyone will respect you.~ Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching
- The most powerful relationship you will ever have is the relationship with yourself ~ Steve Maraboli
- You cannot be lonely if you like the person you’re alone with.~ Wayne W. Dyer
- The only person who can pull me down is myself, and I’m not going to let myself pull me down anymore. C. JoyBell C.
- Most of the shadows of this life are caused by standing in one’s own sunshine. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does. ~William James
- It ain’t what they call you, it’s what you answer to. ~W.C. Fields
- Write down five things you are grateful for today- maybe focus on being grateful for times in your life that have had you walking a different path
Count your blessings one by one as you started to on Day 6.
- Use Hoʻoponopono if you need to relax, center yourself or to be forgiving of you.
- Breathe in Love Breathe out gratitude from Day 16
- Still using your gratitude rock? I was reading today the Lee Bower suggest you use your gratitude rock daily: Say a phrase: Everyday I choose to be in an attitude of gratitude. I get to chose how each day begins and receive the positive energy that accompanies my awesomeness of and gratitude for all of the many blessings in my life.
My Five today:
- I am grateful for the abundance of comfrey, kale, limes and herbs that a friend gave me today, such a blessing and so good for my body.
- I am grateful for the message I heard to from Joel Osteen on It’s too small. reminded me to think bigger
- I am grateful for the love and abundance I get from the power of sight. At the beach I marveled at the perfect blue sky, the clear water, the white of the waves, the sunlight shimmering on the water, the patterns the waves make as they ebb and flow. This raises my vibes and fills my heart with love.
- I am grateful for the yummy lime torte a friend made and shared with us and for the conversation
- I am grateful to me as I took time just for me to bliss out and just be.
Until tomorrow keep touching your gratitude rock and counting your blessings and seeing the abundance that you already have.
Listening to the whispers of your heart brings ♥More FUN ♥ More LOVE ♥ More ABUNDANCE ♥
Get your free GIFTS here
Links for the challenge; Join In Day 1 Day 2, Day 3, Day 4. Day 5, Day 6, Day 7, Day 8, Day 9, Day 10. Day 11, Day 12, Day 13, Day 14. Day 15, Day 16, Day 17, Day 18. Day 19, Day 20, Day 21, Day 22, Day 23, Day 24. Day 25, Day 26, Day 27, Day 28. Day 29, Day 30.
Follow me on Twitter @suziecheel Join the #heartwhisper conversation!
#heartwhisper #theheartwhisperer#gratitude #blogboost