[tweet “If you believe in yourself anything is possible. ~Miley Cyrus” ]
Welcome to Day 20 of The Heart Whisper Gratitude Challenge
(If you’re only just catching up with us today go here first to find out what you need to do to get ready or just start at the day you have arrived at. The previous days are listed at the bottom of each post in PINK)
UPDATE: Things did not go according to plan today which was good in that I used my creativity to help Des get ready for a linkedin presentation tomorrow- he has a groovy new biz card and letterhead. The downside was that the dream board and video did not happen. So I have recorded a short meditation to get you in the flow and we will make the dream board tomorrow. Life happens and I am learning to let go and go with the flow. I made the decision to have an early night and catch up on sleep rather then burn the midnight oil and TRY to push my boundaries. I have learned that self-care has to be a priority for me.
Today I was guided to use my Goddess Guidance oracle cards.The card I pulled was Dana- High Priestess, (see picture above) after asking to be guided for todays action to keep pulling me forward and what would serve you.
The message from the card was You have wisdom which extends way back to ancient times. You’re brought this knowledge forward into your present life to be a wayshower so that others mat benefit from your experiences. DO NOT delay in expressing this wisdom. The beautiful goddess Dana pictured will help you in manifesting all this teaching, be it through teaching by example – i.e. through your writing or speaking. It doesn’t matter which way you teach, the people will hear it!
Other things which maybe resonating with you can be to:
- Lead a workshop
- Write books or articles- I know it is time to finish writing: Lucky to Be Alive: My Dialysis Moment: How I Learned the Healing Power of Self-Love.
- LOOK for opportunities to teach
- HONOUR your divinity
- Be a model of peace in the world
- Know you are a leader. ♥
I know this is true as I have had some very wise people telling me this for the past 4 years or so , the universe has intervened and recently I had a soul reading recently that confirmed this too.
” Just be yourself truly, authentically embody this new mission in your life, be this Rainbow Light that you are, full of joy, of vitality. But, accept this wise one that wants to irradiate from you, a new shaman, the one who sees beyond the veil, the one that recognises the other realms, the one that can talk with the invisible. And you will help many people.”
Sometimes it takes a lot to break down one’s resistance! You may have to hear it many times like I did.
Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy. ~Norman Vincent Peale
Listen here This is a 9 minutes meditation
- Write down five things you are grateful for today- maybe focus on being grateful for times in your life that have had you walking a different path
Count your blessings one by one as you started to on Day 6.
- Use Hoʻoponopono if you need to relax, center yourself or to be forgiving of you.
- Breathe in Love Breathe out gratitude from Day 16
- Still using your gratitude rock? I was reading today the Lee Bower suggest you use your gratitude rock daily: Say the phrase: Everyday I choose to be in an attitude of gratitude. I get to chose how each day begins and receive the positive energy that accompanies my awesomeness of and gratitude for all of the many blessings in my life
I believe in YOU!
Until tomorrow keep touching your gratitude rock and counting your blessings and seeing the abundance that you already have.
Listening to the whispers of your heart brings ♥More FUN ♥ More LOVE ♥ More ABUNDANCE ♥
Get your free GIFTS here
Links for the challenge; Join In Day 1 Day 2, Day 3, Day 4. Day 5, Day 6, Day 7, Day 8, Day 9, Day 10. Day 11, Day 12, Day 13, Day 14. Day 15, Day 16, Day 17, Day 18. Day 19, Day 20, Day 21, Day 22, Day 23, Day 24. Day 25, Day 26, Day 27, Day 28. Day 29, Day 30.
Follow me on Twitter @suziecheel Join the #heartwhisper conversation!
#heartwhisper #theheartwhisperer#gratitude #blogboost
Latest posts by Suzie Cheel (see all)
- IS YOUR VISION YOUR PASSION? - May 21, 2019
- REAL RADICAL SELF LOVE - May 14, 2019
- READY TO MANIFEST MAGIC AND MONEY - May 7, 2019
- HOW TO SET THE INTENTION TO FEEL HAPPY AND FULL OF JOY THIS WEEK - April 15, 2019