Keep your heart open to dreams. For as long as there’s a dream, there is hope, and as long as there is hope, there is joy in living.” – Anonymous
Welcome to Day 22 of The Heart Whisper Gratitude Challenge
If you’re only just catching up with us today go here first to find out what you need to do to get ready or just start at the day you have arrived at. The previous days are listed at the bottom of each post in PINK)
Today we start the last 10 days of the challenge and and we are going to move into being grateful for the abundance that we do have in our life. So the card I drew is very appropriate.
Today’s card Dream Big from Magical Mermaids and Dolphins Oracle Deck that are specifically designed to help you manifest your goals, life purpose, and divinely inspired dreams, asks that you write down a list of all your fears you gave about moving forward,. You can drown those fears in a bucket of water or a bowl, then have a bath, shower or go for a swim. The water seals you new way of seeing yourself..
Today’s Activity: Dream Big
How is your vibrational bubble today?
Full of positivity?
What affirmations did you write out?
Watch the video where Oprah talks with Joel Osteen who says: When working toward a dream, you sometimes have to look back at how far you’ve come instead of focusing on how much farther you have to go. Watch as he explains why gratitude is such an important part of dreaming big. Plus, find out how to tell when you’re dreaming your own dream—and not someone else’s.
Write in your journal and be grateful for what you have been successful for up to NOW.
Read the words of Abraham to get you into a real state of appreciation.
Look for things that you appreciate where you are. It will put you in a place of perfect allowing, even when you are not yet manifesting all that you want. “There are many people right now experiencing the dream that is coming for me, who were at one time standing right where I’m standing. I’m right on track. There is not anything amiss here. Everything is unfolding perfectly. I am perfect where I am and gravitating to something that will satisfy me even more.” That’s the attitude that lets it expand. ~ Abraham
Dream Big quotes for inspiration
“If I can dream, I can act. And if I can act, I can become.” – Poh Yu Khing
“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” –Eleanor Roosevelt
“Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them.” – John Updike
“You can live your dreams if you can embrace change. It’s by taking chances that you’ll learn how to be brave.” – Nikita Koloff
“If you take responsibility for yourself you will develop a hunger to accomplish your dreams.” – Les Brown
“If you don’t have a dream, how can you have a dream come true?” – Jiminy Cricket
“Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world. ” – Harriet Tubman
“Any dream worth dreaming, is worth the effort to make it some true.” – Evan Gourley
“Go for it now. The future is promised to no one.” – Wayne W. Dyer
- Write down five things you are grateful for today- maybe focus on being grateful for times in your life that have had you walking a different path
Count your blessings one by one as you started to on Day 6.
- Use Hoʻoponopono if you need to relax, center yourself or to be forgiving of you.
- Breathe in Love Breathe out gratitude from Day 16
- Still using your gratitude rock? I was reading today the Lee Bower suggest you use your gratitude rock daily: Say the phrase: Everyday I choose to be in an attitude of gratitude. I get to chose how each day begins and receive the positive energy that accompanies my awesomeness of and gratitude for all of the many blessings in my life
- Make an affirmation card that sits on you desk or use an app on your phone .
Until tomorrow keep touching your gratitude rock and counting your blessings and seeing the abundance that you already have.
Listening to the whispers of your heart brings ♥More FUN ♥ More LOVE ♥ More ABUNDANCE ♥
Get your free GIFTS here
Links for the challenge; Join In Day 1 Day 2, Day 3, Day 4. Day 5, Day 6, Day 7, Day 8, Day 9, Day 10. Day 11, Day 12, Day 13, Day 14. Day 15, Day 16, Day 17, Day 18. Day 19, Day 20, Day 21, Day 22, Day 23, Day 24. Day 25, Day 26, Day 27, Day 28. Day 29, Day 30.
Follow me on Twitter @suziecheel Join the #heartwhisper conversation!
#heartwhisper #theheartwhisperer#gratitude #blogboost
Latest posts by Suzie Cheel (see all)
- I Choose Love For 2023 - January 25, 2023
- The Abundance Show Financial Alchemy With Alchemist and Author Morgana Rae - January 13, 2023
- Money Magic and Love with Alchemist and Author Morgan Rae - January 12, 2023
- YOU KNOW YOU ARE A VERY SPECIAL PERSON. - November 24, 2020