I listen to the whispers of my heart. I trust, I believe, I allow, then I manifest magic into my life ~ Suzie Cheel
Welcome to Day 23 of The Heart Whisper Gratitude Challenge
(If you’re only just catching up with us today go here first to find out what you need to do to get ready or just start at the day you have arrived at. The previous days are listed at the bottom of each post in PINK)
Today’s card Manifesting Music from Magical Mermaids and Dolphins Oracle Deck that are specifically designed to help you manifest your goals, life purpose, and divinely inspired dreams.
Music is a powerful tool to use to enhance and increase your manifesting ability. It raises our spirits, lifts our emotions and raises our vibes. Playing music and moving your body to music lifts your energy.
To use music as a manifesting tool. First sit quietly and think of what your heart truly desires or the intention you set out at the beginning of the challenge. When we put our positive thoughts to the universe we raise our vibes and our manifesting muscle grows. Your heart smiles and so does your vibrational bubble 🙂
“All that spirits desire, spirits attain.” – Khalil Gibran
- Imagine your desire has already come true, feel what it is like, you might feel it in your heart, your gut, you might get a tingling sensation in your hands, feet or throughout you body. Breath into these feelings and allow your emotions to rise. Feel the gratitude in your heart and you might like to begin to chant, hum or sing.
- Create a Manifesting Playlist: You can do this on You Tube, Pinterest or where you create your playlists- do share your where you listen to music online. This is the new Heart Whisper Manifesting Music playlist I have started at youtube. Please leave you favorites in the comments and I will add to the playlist. Here is the PINTEREST board
The first song I have added is one of my favorites for being grateful and raising my vibes from Olivia Newton John: Grace and Gratitude
Then one to get up and get the body moving.Traveling at the Speed of Love “Great Adventure”. I used to have this on my ipod and dance to it during a morning beach walk
Thank You Song by Bo Westcott
As is your desire, so is your will. As is your will, so is your deed. As is your deed, so is your destiny. ~The Upanishads
- Write down five things you are grateful for today- maybe focus on being grateful for times in your life that have had you walking a different path
Count your blessings one by one as you started to on Day 6.
- Use Hoʻoponopono if you need to relax, center yourself or to be forgiving of you.
- Breathe in Love Breathe out gratitude from Day 16
- Still using your gratitude rock? I was reading today the Lee Bower suggest you use your gratitude rock daily: Say the phrase: Everyday I choose to be in an attitude of gratitude. I get to chose how each day begins and receive the positive energy that accompanies my awesomeness of and gratitude for all of the many blessings in my life
- Make an affirmation card that sits on your desk, computer or use an app on your phone . I have used heart shaped post-its and this sits on my computer. These words are from Louise Hay’s Your Can Heal Your life Affirmation kit.
You get there by realizing you are already there. ~Eckhart Tolle
Until tomorrow keep touching your gratitude rock and counting your blessings and seeing the abundance that you already have.
Don’t forget to comment and add you favorite music or song.
Listening to the whispers of your heart brings ♥More FUN ♥ More LOVE ♥ More ABUNDANCE ♥
Get your free GIFTS here
Links for the challenge; Join In Day 1 Day 2, Day 3, Day 4. Day 5, Day 6, Day 7, Day 8, Day 9, Day 10. Day 11, Day 12, Day 13, Day 14. Day 15, Day 16, Day 17, Day 18. Day 19, Day 20, Day 21, Day 22, Day 23, Day 24. Day 25, Day 26, Day 27, Day 28. Day 29, Day 30.
Follow me on Twitter @suziecheel Join the #heartwhisper conversation!
#heartwhisper #theheartwhisperer#gratitude #blogboost