Heart Whisper Gratitude Challenge Day 25: Do You Expect Miracles?
Welcome to Day 25 of The Heart Whisper Gratitude Challenge
(If you’re only just catching up with us today go here first to find out what you need to do to get ready or just start at the day you have arrived at. The previous days are listed at the bottom of each post in PINK)
“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” ―Albert Einstein
The message from the card signifies that the next card you pull from the deck is surrounded by divine magical energy! Pay special attention to this card and follow it’s message. The Divine magic card indicates a spiritual gateway has opened for you and at times like this you manifesting powers are heightened. It’s time to expect a miracle. As Wayne Dyer says: “ I am realistic — I expect miracles.”
Use this time to focus upon your desires. Not sure what you really really want? mediate, pray and ask for guidance. I like this card:) Thanking my heart and my guides for the support for my desire. This is a good time to close your eyes and visualize your desire manifesting.
Well I went ahead and drew the next card Make a Wish, “so make a wish and enjoy the coming manifestation” I was then guided to draw the next card and Dream Big the topic we explored on Day 22 emerged. Then I decided it was time to make our Gratitude/ Abundance Dream boards over the weekend. My plan to do this last week did not happen and I allowed that to be okay. Maybe I was waiting for this sign? It feels NOW is the time.
“Positive thinking by itself does not work. Your embodied vision, partnered with vibrant thinking, harmonized with active listening, and supported with your conscious action, will clear the path for your miracles.” – Sumner Davenport
Summer’s quote embodies a lot of what we have been doing through the challenge and today we are going to take action on out vision.
Today’s Activity: Vision Your Desires
It’s time to daydream. Dream BIG and see yourself manifesting these dreams. You might take 10 minutes or an hour to do this, whatever feels good for you. Really get into the feel of your dreams and desires.
This video (2.36 minutes) will get you into the your visioning space.
Now take time and vision your true desires. You might put on your playlist from yesterday. You can sit or lie down. Have a notebook by your side. Write down words that come to you during your visioning session. You may discover a sentence that touches your heart. It might be just one word. I have clients who have had wonderful success just using just one word, Freedom and built their vision board around that word. Then went on to manifest their vision.
This is one of my gratitude vision boards. Tomorrow we will make our Gratitude vision board. Check back to Day 19 for tools to make a vision board
”Miracles happen every day. Not just in remote country villages or at holy sites halfway across the globe, but here, in our own lives.” – Deepak Chopra
“Be realistic: Plan for a miracle.” – Osho Rajneesh
Daily Activities: Choose what feels good for you
- Write down five things you are grateful for today- maybe focus on being grateful for times in your life that have had you walking a different path
Count your blessings one by one as you started to on Day 6.
- Use Hoʻoponopono if you need to relax, center yourself or to be forgiving of you.
- Breathe in Love Breathe out gratitude from Day 16
- Still using your gratitude rock? I was reading today the Lee Bower suggest you use your gratitude rock daily: Say the phrase: Everyday I choose to be in an attitude of gratitude. I get to chose how each day begins and receive the positive energy that accompanies my awesomeness of and gratitude for all of the many blessings in my life
- Make an affirmation card that sits on your desk, computer or use an app on your phone . I have used heart shaped post-its and this sits on my computer. I often use words from Louise Hay’s Your Can Heal Your life Affirmation kit.
- Record the abundance you notice each day in your journal
- Now celebrate when you notice abundance, celebrate the evidence of it in you life. Do a happy dance, say: Look what I attracted to me! Do this every day for the next 7 days and share any ahas in the comments
”The miracles on Earth are the laws of heaven.” – Jean Paul
Until tomorrow keep touching your gratitude rock and counting your blessings and seeing the abundance that you already have.
Don’t forget to comment and share 🙂
Listening to the whispers of your heart brings ♥More FUN ♥ More LOVE ♥ More ABUNDANCE ♥
Get your free GIFTS here
Links for the challenge; Join In Day 1 Day 2, Day 3, Day 4. Day 5, Day 6, Day 7, Day 8, Day 9, Day 10. Day 11, Day 12, Day 13, Day 14. Day 15, Day 16, Day 17, Day 18. Day 19, Day 20, Day 21, Day 22, Day 23, Day 24. Day 25, Day 26, Day 27, Day 28. Day 29, Day 30.
Follow me on Twitter @suziecheel Join the #heartwhisper conversation!
#heartwhisper #theheartwhisperer#gratitude #blogboost