Welcome to Day 28 of The Heart Whisper Gratitude Challenge: Reiki as a gratitude practice.
(If you’re only just catching up with us today go here first to find out what you need to do to get ready or just start at the day you have arrived at. The previous days are listed at the bottom of each post in PINK)
Just for today, do not be angry. Do not worry and be filled with gratitude. Devote yourself to your work and be kind to others. ~Usui Mika
Today’s Card: I was guided to change decks today to The Archangel Oracle cards and when I drew Gifts From God I thought what a wonderful follow on from yesterday. Maybe we still have some work to do on receiving and asking for help. 🙂 I know do.
“Heaven is expansive and ever increasing. One of the ways in which Heaven increases is through the giving and sending of love continuously. This love is sent your way in many forms, and your only task it to be willing to receive. Right now the answers to your prayers await your willing receptivity. Open your arms to these gifts! Your Creator wills that you be happy, healthy, secure and that all your needs are provided. Release any fears of receiving to me.”
Working with Archangel Sandalphon
One of Archangel Sandalphon’s roles is to deliver and answer our prayers and he assures us that every prayer is heard and answered. Call on him when you need help in allowing yourself to receive. Part of the responsibility of claiming your gifts is knowing that there is no scarcity, and the more you share your gifts, the more gifts there will be for you.
Today we are going to give ourselves the gift of reiki.
““We all have the ability to heal ourselves; I know, I have done so…
In the morning, know that you are Loved, You Are Love and You Love” ― Lisa Bellini
Today’s Activity: Using Reiki
Today’s post was inspired by my friend Heather’s facebook post, in that I was reminded of the Reiki prayer. It reminded me that I had not been using my reiki channeling for many, many months. This is the third sign I have received in the past 3 weeks. I originally learned Reiki I and II I believe to help heal Des from a skin challenge he had back in 2005. I also used it for my own healing journey
Reiki.org defines reiki as: “A Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It’s administered by laying on hands and can be easily learned by anyone.”
This video Learn Reiki in Ten Minutes explains very simply what reiki is and gives a great introduction, plus teaches you simply how you can bring reiki energy into your life today. I like how Randolph Shipon says the feeling of gratitude to be the foundation of reiki.
“If I want to share Reiki (spiritual energy) with someone, then I would have to first re-discover spiritual energy within myself”-Frans Stiene
- If you have studied Reiki and let your practice slip, check out this post I found on 10 ways to use reiki everyday. I am going to use it to reignite my reiki healing
- Hand Positions on my Healing Vision Board
- Reiki Hand Positions for self treatment video
- Reiki Quotes
The prayer in today’s heart comes from the Ideals of Reiki
You might like to add this prayer to your daily meditaion practice if it is a fit for you
Daily Activities: Choose what feels good for you
- Write down five things you are grateful for today- maybe focus on being grateful for times in your life that have had you walking a different path
Count your blessings one by one as you started to on Day 6.
- Use Hoʻoponopono if you need to relax, center yourself or to be forgiving of you.
- Breathe in Love Breathe out gratitude from Day 16
- Still using your gratitude rock? I was reading today the Lee Bower suggest you use your gratitude rock daily: Say the phrase: Everyday I choose to be in an attitude of gratitude. I get to chose how each day begins and receive the positive energy that accompanies my awesomeness of and gratitude for all of the many blessings in my life
- Make an affirmation card that sits on your desk, computer or use an app on your phone . I have used heart shaped post-its and this sits on my computer. I often use words from Louise Hay’s Your Can Heal Your life Affirmation kit.
- Record the abundance you notice each day in your journal
- Now celebrate when you notice abundance, celebrate the evidence of it in you life. Do a happy dance, say: Look what I attracted to me! Do this every day for the next 7 days and share any ahas in the comments
Until tomorrow keep touching your gratitude rock and counting your blessings and seeing the abundance that you already have.
I love hearing from you in the comments and please share if you are inspired 🙂
Listening to the whispers of your heart brings ♥More FUN ♥ More LOVE ♥ More ABUNDANCE ♥
Last Days to Get your free GIFTS here
Links for the challenge; Join In Day 1 Day 2, Day 3, Day 4. Day 5, Day 6, Day 7, Day 8, Day 9, Day 10. Day 11, Day 12, Day 13, Day 14. Day 15, Day 16, Day 17, Day 18. Day 19, Day 20, Day 21, Day 22, Day 23, Day 24. Day 25, Day 26, Day 27, Day 28. Day 29, Day 30.
Follow me on Twitter @suziecheel Join the #heartwhisper conversation!
#heartwhisper #theheartwhisperer#gratitude #blogboost
Latest posts by Suzie Cheel (see all)
- REAL RADICAL SELF LOVE - May 14, 2019
- READY TO MANIFEST MAGIC AND MONEY - May 7, 2019
- HOW TO SET THE INTENTION TO FEEL HAPPY AND FULL OF JOY THIS WEEK - April 15, 2019
- ARE YOU ATTRACTING THE FREEDOM YOU DESIRE? - March 17, 2019