Welcome to Day 30 of The Heart Whisper Gratitude Challenge: Release Into Love
Releasing what no longer brings me joy, creates space, and allows the new to manifest. My grateful heart smiles and gives me an inner namaste.
(If you’re only just catching up with us today go here first to find out what you need to do to get ready or just start at the day you have arrived at. The previous days are listed at the bottom of each post in PINK)
Today’s Card: Life Review from The Archangel Oracle cards by Doreen Virtue. So timely as we come to day thirty of the Heart Whisper Gratitude Challenge.
Archangel Jeremiel: “Take inventory of your life, and resolve to change or heal anything that is unbalanced.”
Message from the card: “It takes courage to look at your life. Yet, if done with compassion and a sense of humor, you’ll grow and learn from a life review. I’ll help you take stock of where you’ve been. We’ll look at that you’ve learned, and how these lessons are a valuable asset for today and tomorrow. We’ll also notice life patterns that aren’t serving your highest good, and we’ll take steps to release those patterns.”
Working with Archangel Jeremiel:One of Jeremiel’s purposes is to help newly crossed-over souls review their lives. He also helps those who are still living to make life reviews.Take time soon to be alone, and ask Jeremiel to help you review where you’ve been, what you’ve learned, what patterns you’re ready to release, and what you’re grateful for in your life.
We have just experienced a month of counting our blessings, giving thanks and increasing our abundance and more. Take note of the words from the card and use them for reflection.
“look at that you’ve learned, and how these lessons are a valuable asset for today and tomorrow. We’ll also notice life patterns that aren’t serving your highest good, and we’ll take steps to release those patterns.”
Mahatma Gandhi said that Namaste means:
I learned to do an inner namaste to honor myself from Brandon Bays.
- I am grateful for all of you , the new heart whisperers I have met along this journey, and I am grateful that you have been inspired, have shared your joy and your challenges.
- I am grateful for the insights I have gained from doing this challenge about my life and my business. I am making some changes which I will share in next week’s Heart Whisper Inspiration.
- I am grateful that day by day I have been trusting the whispers of my heart and following their guidance. This makes me feel full of love and gives me feelings of peace.
- I feel so blessed that daily I can feel my abundance growing as I focus on the abundance I have daily in my life
- I am grateful to me for finishing this 30 day challenge, writing 31 blog posts, in the past this has been my achilles heel.
- I am grateful to Sue B Zimmerman and her free consult session today to get my Instagram rocking and for the clarity it gave me
Daily Activities: Choose what feels good for you
- Write down five things you are grateful for today- maybe focus on being grateful for times in your life that have had you walking a different path
Count your blessings one by one as you started to on Day 6.
- Use Hoʻoponopono if you need to relax, center yourself or to be forgiving of you.
- Breathe in Love Breathe out gratitude from Day 16
- Still using your gratitude rock? I was reading today the Lee Bower suggest you use your gratitude rock daily: Say the phrase: Everyday I choose to be in an attitude of gratitude. I get to chose how each day begins and receive the positive energy that accompanies my awesomeness of and gratitude for all of the many blessings in my life
- Make an affirmation card that sits on your desk, computer or use an app on your phone . I have used heart shaped post-its and this sits on my computer. I often use words from Louise Hay’s Your Can Heal Your life Affirmation kit.
- Record the abundance you notice each day in your journal
- Now celebrate when you notice abundance, celebrate the evidence of it in you life. Do a happy dance, say: Look what I attracted to me! Do this every day for the next 7 days and share any ahas in the comments
“Expressing gratitude is a natural state of being and reminds us that we are all connected.” ~ Valerie Elster
Thank you SO much for joining me and our Heart Whisper community over the past 30 days. I am grateful for each one of you, and for the special energy that you brought to the challenge. My hope is that through this practice of gratitude you are opening into your own light and love. You are listening to and trusting your heart whispers. You are experiencing more abundance in your life.Thank You, Thank You, Thank You. Keep your new or revived daily practice going ♡♡♡
Listening to the whispers of your heart brings ♥More FUN ♥ More LOVE ♥ More ABUNDANCE ♥
Links for the challenge; Join In Day 1 Day 2, Day 3, Day 4. Day 5, Day 6, Day 7, Day 8, Day 9, Day 10. Day 11, Day 12, Day 13, Day 14. Day 15, Day 16, Day 17, Day 18. Day 19, Day 20, Day 21, Day 22, Day 23, Day 24. Day 25, Day 26, Day 27, Day 28. Day 29, Day 30.
Follow me on Twitter @suziecheel Join the #heartwhisper conversation!
#heartwhisper #theheartwhisperer#gratitude #blogboost
Latest posts by Suzie Cheel (see all)
- IS YOUR VISION YOUR PASSION? - May 21, 2019
- REAL RADICAL SELF LOVE - May 14, 2019
- READY TO MANIFEST MAGIC AND MONEY - May 7, 2019
- HOW TO SET THE INTENTION TO FEEL HAPPY AND FULL OF JOY THIS WEEK - April 15, 2019