When I listen to and trust the whispers of my heart, my light shines for all to see.– Suzie Cheel
Welcome to Day 3 of The Heart Whisper Gratitude Challenge:
(If you’re only just catching up with us today go here first to find out what you need to do to get ready or just start at the day you have arrived at. The previous days are listed at the bottom of each post)
Today’s message from the angels is Have Confidence. You can do it! Trust that you have all that you need within. Trust you will receive the support you desire.
Today let’s focus on the magic of you and the love and confidence that comes when you trust yourself to listen to the whispers of your heart.
Get your journal and “Be still and listen to the whispers your heart is sharing with you today” Today focus on you and the parts of you that allow you to shine and have confidence.
So mine are as they flow from my heart, totally uncensored:
- I am grateful for my creativity that flows when I trust and allows me to color the world
- I am grateful for my healthy shining hair that gets thicker again each day.
- I am grateful that I have more energy each day to be full more engaged with life
- I am grateful for my healing journey that brought the heart whispers to the world
- I am grateful for the stories I have to share that inspire and empower me and you
Todays’Activity: Get A Gratitude Rock: The idea of the having a gratitude rock and keeping it in your pocket I first read about from Lee Bower who was in the Secret.
One day, he found a rock and he said to himself ‘Every time I touch this rock, I’m going to think of something I’m grateful for’.And so every morning he wakes up, picks up his rock from the dresser, puts it in his pocket and he goes through what he’s grateful for in life.And every night he comes home, empties his pocket, sees his rock and again he goes through what he’s grateful for
Choose a crystal or a rock. I have chosen a crystal malachite. Malachite is great for transformation and change, breaking old patterns. healing and journeying. I have it by my computer and during the day and by my bed at night. I will use it to count my blessing when I wake in the morning and as I go to sleep. I also will keep one of my heart shaped stones in a pocket just to remind me when I am out.
Until tomorrow when we will use the gratitude rock for our next activity.
Listening to the whispers of your heart brings ♥More FUN ♥ More LOVE ♥ More ABUNDANCE ♥ ♥♥”
Links for the challenge; Join In Day 1 Day 2, Day 3, Day 4. Day 5, Day 6, Day 7, Day 10. Day 11, Day 12, Day 13, Day 14. Day 15, Day 16, Day 17, Day 18. Day 19, Day 20, Day 21, Day 22, Day 23, Day 24. Day 25, Day 26, Day 27, Day 28. Day 29, Day 30.
Latest posts by Suzie Cheel (see all)
- IS YOUR VISION YOUR PASSION? - May 21, 2019
- REAL RADICAL SELF LOVE - May 14, 2019
- READY TO MANIFEST MAGIC AND MONEY - May 7, 2019
- HOW TO SET THE INTENTION TO FEEL HAPPY AND FULL OF JOY THIS WEEK - April 15, 2019