Giving thanks daily is the doorway to love.– Suzie Cheel
Welcome to Day 4 of The Heart Whisper Gratitude Challenge:
(If you’re only just catching up with us today go here first to find out what you need to do to get ready or just start at the day you have arrived at. The previous days are listed at the bottom of each post)
The card of the day today is very special as it dropped out while I was shuffling the deck: Heart Chakra. Doreen Virtue says to take special note of “fly cards” and the card you draw. Todays that was yesterdays card Have Confidence🙂
Today let’s focus on our heart chakra, our fourth chakra and love centre. The heart chakra is related to our ability to love and is a source of compassion, kindness and affection. When our heart chakra is in balance and we are accepting of ourself and others, our self-esteem is healthy and our vibes are high: We Feel Good.
Todays’Activity: Take out you gratitude rock and ask as you watch this short Heart Chakra color meditation. Breathe into you heart and let you heart whisper all the things that it is grateful for about you. Yes I know that can be a tough call, focus on all the good that is you.
Then get your journal and write down what your heart whispered to you.
So mine are as they flow from my heart, totally uncensored today were:
- I am grateful for my love of cooking as this keeps my body alkaline and healthy
- I am grateful for eyes and all the delights I can see, the magic of color and the patterns of nature.
- I am grateful for my smile that delights so many and allows me to shine my love on the world
- I am grateful for my positive attitude that has helped me to heal
- I am grateful for the gift of patience that has given me a sense of peace and more love for me Plus more balance
Until tomorrow when I have a special meditation for you.
[“Like a wave I allow the love to flow to me and from me and I give thanks = Suzie Cheel”]
Listening to the whispers of your heart brings ♥More FUN ♥ More LOVE ♥ More ABUNDANCE ♥ ♥♥”
Links for the challenge; Join In Day 1 Day 2, Day 3, Day 4. Day 5, Day 6, Day 7, Day 10. Day 11, Day 12, Day 13, Day 14. Day 15, Day 16, Day 17, Day 18. Day 19, Day 20, Day 21, Day 22, Day 23, Day 24. Day 25, Day 26, Day 27, Day 28. Day 29, Day 30.
Latest posts by Suzie Cheel (see all)
- IS YOUR VISION YOUR PASSION? - May 21, 2019
- REAL RADICAL SELF LOVE - May 14, 2019
- READY TO MANIFEST MAGIC AND MONEY - May 7, 2019
- HOW TO SET THE INTENTION TO FEEL HAPPY AND FULL OF JOY THIS WEEK - April 15, 2019