“Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.” – Lao-Tzu
Welcome to Day 11 of the Love Challenge. If you’re only just catching up with us today go here first to find out what you need to do to get started.
Congratulations we are at the halfway point in the 21 day challenge. Today is rest day. Take time for you to bliss out and be kind to you. Call it me time. It is time to be kind to you. Carve out 30 to 60 minute to treat you.
You might like to :
- Take out your journal and do some drawing or writing that is reflective of how you are feeling. Are you feeling more worthy?
- Treat yourself to a salt bath with you favorite essential oil and relaxation music- light some candles, you might even add a bliss bomb.
- Take yourself for a walk to the beach, a park, somewhere in nature that inspires you.
- Curl up with a good book
- Draw paint or collage, doodle
- Have a massage
- Watch the video below to remind yourself how wonderful and loveable you are.
- Share your bliss out ideas below.
Did you take time out just for you?
This is all part of the journey to loving you more and more each day.
See you tomorrow ready to explore further this journey of love.
- Mirror work twice a day. I am saying I love and accept myself 21 time in the morning and again in the evening. If you are finding yourself yawing read yesterday’s post
- If it resonates with you use EFT and Ho’oponopono
- Please comment below, on your pinterest board , on twitter use hash tags #loveu421 and #love challenge and on my facebook page.
- Follow 21 Day Love board at pinterest where you can get the images for your journal I will be sharing all the images each day. I have also added them to thegoogle event.
With love, gratitude and in abundance always
PS: This post is part of my 21 Day Love Challenge Project. If you’d like to read more or invite your friends!, visit these posts:
♥♥”Please Share this article on your favorite social networks and with your community. This can help others heal and change their lives. Thank you!”♥♥