“The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” – Oprah Winfrey
How often do you stop and celebrate the gift you are and all the wonderful things you do each day? Even the small things we do each day are something we can celebrate. I am sharing yesterday’s Heart Whisper
Welcome to Day 12 of the Love Challenge. If you’re only just catching up with us today go here first to find out what you need to do to get started.
Celebrate the gift you are to yourself and the world:
We all make to do lists and if you are like me you sometimes make check lists and get great satisfaction when the day is done and every thing is ticked off. What happens on the days when maybe only one or 2 things are done. Do you celebrate the 2 things you did do or do you give yourself a tough time for the things you didn’t get done.
Today I discovered a new tool after listening to Daniel Pink author of To Sell is Human on the Right Brainers in Business Video summit. It was what Jennifer Lee the host of the summit calls a Left Brain Chill pill. Daniel suggested a tool that you can use daily online to stop for maybe 5 mins and record what you have done that day. It’s free and you can join here at iDoneThis. I have just signed up and at 6pm today I will receive an email which will ask me: “what have I done today?” I like the idea as I had already today done 4 things that I might not record like my meditation, my walk, my healthy fruit breakfast, watched the video summit- these are all things that feed my body, my mind and my spirit. We must continue daily to feel these in order to grow, to love and to be at peace.
We need to acknowledge our daily achievements, our wins, celebrate in the moment- this helps us to love ourselves more. Do you give thanks in the moment for the gift you are? Being grateful is a powerful on the increasing our self- love, self-worth and self-esteem
I am worth celebrating. I am worth everything. I am unique, in the whole world there is only one me. There is only one person with my talents, experience and gifts.No one may take my place.God created only one me, I have immense potential to love, care, create, grow, sacrifice – If I believe in myself.It doesn’t matter what I have been, the things I’ve done, mistakes I’ve made, people I’ve hurt. I am forgiven.I am accepted, I am okay. I am loved in spite of everything. So I love myself and nourish seeds within me. I celebrate me. I begin now, start anew. I give myself a new birth today. I am me, and that’s all I need to be. This is a new beginning. A new life given freely. So I celebrate the miracles and I celebrate me.-Anon
Tomorrow is a favorite day of mine we are going to be creative 🙂
- Mirror work twice a day. I am saying I love and accept myself 21 time in the morning and again in the evening. If you are finding yourself yawing read yesterday’s post
- If it resonates with you use EFT and Ho’oponopono
- Please comment below, on your pinterest board , on twitter use hash tags #loveu421 and #love challenge and on my facebook page.
- Follow 21 Day Love board at pinterest where you can get the images for your journal I will be sharing all the images each day. I have also added them to thegoogle event.
With love, gratitude and in abundance always
PS: This post is part of my 21 Day Love Challenge Project. If you’d like to read more or invite your friends!, visit these posts:
♥♥”Please Share this article on your favorite social networks and with your community. This can help others heal and change their lives. Thank you!”♥♥
Latest posts by Suzie Cheel (see all)
- YOU KNOW YOU ARE A VERY SPECIAL PERSON. - November 24, 2020
- WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO CREATE YOUR OWN ORACLE OR INSPIRATIONAL CARD DECK? - October 28, 2020
- ARE YOU BEING BOLD and DREAMING BIG! - May 27, 2020
- IMPOSTOR SYNDROME – “I FEEL LIKE A FRAUD” - April 1, 2020