“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” – Maria Robinson
Welcome to Day 14 of the Love Challenge. If you’re only just catching up with us today go here first to find out what you need to do to get started.
Sometimes do you start the day not at your best? Today was one of those starts to the day for me. Had the blues.So instead of dwelling on the blues I decided to go for walk to the little island beach where I got myself grounded by walking on the sand and dipping my toes in water. As I walked I was aware of the marvelous abundance mother nature showers on us daily. I took some photos and have made a movie for you of the abundance that raised my vibes this morning
What do you do to get yourself grounded when your vibes are low?
“Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.” – Buddha
- Mirror work twice a day. I am saying I love and accept myself 21 time in the morning and again in the evening. If you are finding yourself yawing read yesterday’s post
- If it resonates with you use EFT and Ho’oponopono
- Please comment below, on your pinterest board , on twitter use hash tags #loveu421 and #love challenge and on my facebook page.
- Follow 21 Day Love board at pinterest where you can get the images for your journal I will be sharing all the images each day. I have also added them to thegoogle event.
With love, gratitude and in abundance always
PS: This post is part of my 21 Day Love Challenge Project. If you’d like to read more or invite your friends!, visit these posts:
♥♥”Please Share this article on your favorite social networks and with your community. This can help others heal and change their lives. Thank you!”♥♥
Latest posts by Suzie Cheel (see all)
- YOU KNOW YOU ARE A VERY SPECIAL PERSON. - November 24, 2020
- WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO CREATE YOUR OWN ORACLE OR INSPIRATIONAL CARD DECK? - October 28, 2020
- ARE YOU BEING BOLD and DREAMING BIG! - May 27, 2020
- IMPOSTOR SYNDROME – “I FEEL LIKE A FRAUD” - April 1, 2020