“Wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving.”– Khalil Gibran
Welcome to Day 15 of the Love Challenge. If you’re only just catching up with us today go here first to find out what you need to do to get started.
Being grateful opens your heart to love and the more you love and accept yourself the closer you come to allowing the true you to shine through happier you will be and the more you will be. There is only one of you and you are unique and special. How often do you stop and give thanks for you and your body.
Today take out your mirror or stand in front of a larger mirroe where you can see all of your beautiful self. Start by saying I love you I truly love you, you are beautifulI love your hair I love your eyes they allow me to see all the color and beauty in the world, I love my ears for the music it brings to me, I love my nose and all the wonderous scents it shares with me, I love my mouth, my teeth, my chin and my skin my hands. my fingers my nails, my arms…………… Keep scanning down you body and make a note if you feel any resistance to any body part. I did this just now in front of my bathroom mirror and I touched each part as I said I loved it and it felt good. When you have finished record in your love journal how you felt and do note if there was any resistance. Now take out your love journal and record 5 things each day you are grateful for starting with YOU, your body, all the things people tell you are special about you, listen to your heart whispers and write down what they tell you about you. This has a doubling effect as the more grateful we are everyday the more abundance we will attract to ourselves and that can be in the form of self-love. Our self esteem will be growing. Feeling grateful in the moment is empowering and vibe raising. Today be kind and gentle with you.
“Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.” – Brian Tracy
PS: Have you been using Ho’oponopono? When I had the blues yesterday 2 people suggested Ho’oponopono so I did it many times during the day as as I was going to sleep last night. I woke uo this morning happy, focused and full of energy.
- Mirror work twice a day. I am saying I love and accept myself 21 times in the morning and again in the evening. If you are finding yourself yawing read yesterday’s post
- If it resonates with you use EFT and Ho’oponopono
- Please comment below, on your pinterest board , on twitter use hash tags #loveu421 and #love challenge and on my facebook page.
- Follow 21 Day Love board at pinterest where you can get the images for your journal I will be sharing all the images each day. I have also added them to thegoogle event.
With love, gratitude and in abundance always
PS: This post is part of my 21 Day Love Challenge Project. If you’d like to read more or invite your friends!, visit these posts:
♥♥”Please Share this article on your favorite social networks and with your community. This can help others heal and change their lives. Thank you!”♥♥
Latest posts by Suzie Cheel (see all)
- YOU KNOW YOU ARE A VERY SPECIAL PERSON. - November 24, 2020
- WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO CREATE YOUR OWN ORACLE OR INSPIRATIONAL CARD DECK? - October 28, 2020
- ARE YOU BEING BOLD and DREAMING BIG! - May 27, 2020
- IMPOSTOR SYNDROME – “I FEEL LIKE A FRAUD” - April 1, 2020