“To accept ourselves as we are means to value our imperfections as much as our perfections.”
– Sandra Bierig
So do you feel beautiful? Can you look at yourself in the mirror and say I am beautiful and feel comfortable with all parts of you?
Today take out your journal or a blank piece of paper and some coloured pencils, felt pens or you might even like to get out some paints and write the words about and decorate it however you like . The idea is to have fun, play- your inner child will be smiling. You might like to tape this to your bathroom mirror if you have done it on paper or make 2 copies so you can stand in front of the mirror and say to yourself:
You are beautiful inside and out
Then after you have done this exercise journal about how you feel, and ask yourself if you believe that you are beautiful and remember that is all parts of you. I felt my inner being smile as I said that. In a few days we will do an exercise to start to clear the parts of you that you might not like.
- Mirror work twice a day. I am saying I love and accept myself 21 time in the morning and again in the evening. If you are finding yourself yawing read yesterday’s post
- If it resonates with you use EFT and Ho’oponopono
- Please comment below, on your pinterest board , on twitter use hash tags #loveu421 and #love challenge and on my facebook page.
- Follow 21 Day Love board at pinterest where you can get the images for your journal I will be sharing all the images each day. I have also added them to the google event.
Thanks so much for joining us on this love challenge. Please invite your friends! The more love we create, the more love we will feel and we will grow plus we all benefit from this activity. Wishing you a fun and loving day, please ask if you have any questions and please comment below. Namaste ♥ xx
With love, gratitude and in abundance always
PS: This post is part of my 21 Day Love Challenge Project. If you’d like to read more or invite your friends!, visit these posts:
Latest posts by Suzie Cheel (see all)
- YOU KNOW YOU ARE A VERY SPECIAL PERSON. - November 24, 2020
- WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO CREATE YOUR OWN ORACLE OR INSPIRATIONAL CARD DECK? - October 28, 2020
- ARE YOU BEING BOLD and DREAMING BIG! - May 27, 2020
- IMPOSTOR SYNDROME – “I FEEL LIKE A FRAUD” - April 1, 2020