“In the infinity of life where I am, All is perfect, whole and complete,I no longer choose to believe in old limitations and lack, I now choose to begin to see myself.As the Universe sees me as perfect, whole, and complete.” ― Louise L. Hay, You Can Heal Your Life
Welcome to Day 9 of the Love Challenge. If you’re only just catching up with us today go here first to find out what you need to do to get started.
I first bought Louise Hay’s book back in the 1984 when it first came out and that copy fell apart from constant use. You Can Heal Your Life and the original Heal Your Body A-Z: The Mental Causes for Physical Illness and the Way to Overcome Them have been constant companions for many years and I decided yesterday as part of the challenge to reread You Can Heal Your Life. Louise is a shining example of the changes that can come about when one believes in and loves oneself.The book is a great refresher to remind myself to focus on the positive which as many of you know I do
I was inspired when recently as part of the 5th World Tapping summit that Louise was introduced to EFT by Nick Ortner. Louise was tapping away some childhood issues. It seems when we release the old storieswe create room for more love to come in
Here is a video of the trailer of the movie You Can Heal Your Life.Louise talks about Self-Love: Saying Love dissolves anger. So if we could replace those moments of anger- yes I still have moments of anger, with love we can move towards self acceptance faster.
Your thoughts can change your life- Louise Hay
Do you believe you can heal your life? I know from my own experience with my kidney failure that Yes I can.
Please share your experiences with You Can Heal Your Life below
“I am willing to release the need to be unworthy. I am worthy of the very best in life, and I now lovingly allow myself to accept it” ― Louise L. Hay
- Mirror work twice a day. I am saying I love and accept myself 21 time in the morning and again in the evening. If you are finding yourself yawing read yesterday’s post
- If it resonates with you use EFT and Ho’oponopono
- Please comment below, on your pinterest board , on twitter use hash tags #loveu421 and #love challenge and on my facebook page.
- Follow 21 Day Love board at pinterest where you can get the images for your journal I will be sharing all the images each day. I have also added them to the google event.
With love, gratitude and in abundance always
PS: This post is part of my 21 Day Love Challenge Project. If you’d like to read more or invite your friends!, visit these posts:
♥♥”Please Share this article on your favorite social networks and with your community. This can help others heal and change their lives. Thank you!”♥♥
Latest posts by Suzie Cheel (see all)
- YOU KNOW YOU ARE A VERY SPECIAL PERSON. - November 24, 2020
- WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO CREATE YOUR OWN ORACLE OR INSPIRATIONAL CARD DECK? - October 28, 2020
- ARE YOU BEING BOLD and DREAMING BIG! - May 27, 2020
- IMPOSTOR SYNDROME – “I FEEL LIKE A FRAUD” - April 1, 2020