Welcome to Day 18 of the Love Challenge. If you’re only just catching up with us today go here first to find out what you need to do to get started.
Decide today that you are willing to see contrast as a tool and use it to birth clarity in all your desires.– Michael Losier
Getting Clarity About What You Do Love and Like About Yourself.
On Day 6 we wrote out that You are beautiful inside and out. Did you stand in front of the mirror and say that to yourself? How did that feel? Did it bring a smile to your heart?
I know it has taken me many years of personal growth working with many modalities, reading lots of books attending courses etc, to really get to loving and accepting myself. Do I always feel that way now? No I still have days when I look in the mirror and wish my hair looked better, the wrinkles were gone, my tummy was flatter and the list goes on. I still question am I enough? So today we are going to do an exercise to help you move into loving yourself more. We are going to start in what you might think is a reverse way, by looking at what you don’t love and like about yourself. This is called getting clarity through contrast
Take out you journal and turn to 1 0r 2 open blank pages. If you don’t have a love challenge journal, take a blank piece of paper and fold it in half. On the left hand side of your journal or the paper write at the top of the page:
What I don’t like or love about myself…. and then number from 1 to 10 on the left had side of the page. Now I want you to start writing what you don’t love about you in this moment and keep going until you have 10 points. The longer the list the more clearing you will do. I want you to work on this list until you feel you have exhausted everything you don’t love and like about you. Sometimes it is good to let this sit for a day or so too. We will then work on turning the don’t loves into DO loves.
If there is anyone who would like to have me work with them on the do like/ love section via skype and would be happy for me to record this leave a comment below and I will get in touch with you. Ideally I would love that you have a journal so that the others participating in the program can see another journal besides mine.
Time for me to now fill in my don’t like and loves about myself.
I learned this process from Michael Losier the author of Law of Attraction, The Science of Getting More of What You Do Want and Less of What You Don’t and I adapt it and use this in my coaching. Here is a video of Michael demonstrating how to use this process.
- Mirror work twice a day. I am saying I love and accept myself 21 times in the morning and again in the evening. If you are finding yourself yawing read yesterday’s post
- If it resonates with you use EFT and Ho’oponopono
- Please comment below, on your pinterest board , on twitter use hash tags #loveu421 and #love challenge and on my facebook page.
- Follow 21 Day Love board at pinterest where you can get the images for your journal I will be sharing all the images each day. I have also added them to the google event.
With love, gratitude and in abundance always
PS: This post is part of my 21 Day Love Challenge Project. If you’d like to read more or invite your friends!, visit these posts:
♥♥”Please Share this article on your favorite social networks and with your community. This can help others heal and change their lives. Thank you!”♥♥
Latest posts by Suzie Cheel (see all)
- I Choose Love For 2023 - January 25, 2023
- The Abundance Show Financial Alchemy With Alchemist and Author Morgana Rae - January 13, 2023
- Money Magic and Love with Alchemist and Author Morgan Rae - January 12, 2023
- YOU KNOW YOU ARE A VERY SPECIAL PERSON. - November 24, 2020