It‘s Self-Love Day
Today has so many love instances for me. As I am on my own self-love journey as part of my current healing, I was excited. I have been struggling with my own journey and have been building my own tools and resources. So when:
- I drew this wonderful love balloon card from Erika Brosigs’ Balloon Inspirational Cards which she sent me as a gift. I draw on card each day and ask what resource balloon do I need today?
- Then unconditional love from the Ask You Guides Oracle Cards
- I then listened to the amazing interview with Marci Schirmoff talking with Jennifer MacLean from the Healing With The Masters current series. Marci was talking about her successful book Love For No Reason: 7 Steps to Creating a Life of Unconditional Love. I am just ordering this book and will do a review
- Today my friend Evelyn Lim has launched her empowering book Self Love Secrets- How to Love Yourself Unconditionally. Today I will be interviewing Evelyn about her new book which provides both insight into Evelyns’ own person journey to self-love as well as practical exercises you can employ today to start loving yourself more, which will in turn create more abundance in all areas if your life. Below I have included Evelyns’ wonderful video Self Love Affirmations on your journey to self-love. Get the book today at the special launch price of $17 Learn How to Love Yourself Unconditionally – Click Here.
Do you have a special tip or tool that use to raise you vibes when your self-love is needs a boost?
Live in abundance, be the change and make a difference TODAY!
If you enjoyed this article please subscribe and share it on Twitter and Facebook by using the share the love buttons below. And, I would love to hear from you in the comments. Thanks so much for your support!
Latest posts by Suzie Cheel (see all)
- YOU KNOW YOU ARE A VERY SPECIAL PERSON. - November 24, 2020
- WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO CREATE YOUR OWN ORACLE OR INSPIRATIONAL CARD DECK? - October 28, 2020
- ARE YOU BEING BOLD and DREAMING BIG! - May 27, 2020
- IMPOSTOR SYNDROME – “I FEEL LIKE A FRAUD” - April 1, 2020