A to Z of Gratitude: B for Blessings
Have You Counted Your Blessings Today?
I just said to a friend today when they asked how I was I replied that each day I count my blessing as I am surrounded by abundance in so many ways, mother nature gives me so many ways to raise my vibes and feel good and this strengthens my gratitude attitude and allows even more blessings to flow in. I have found over the past 3 weeks I was doing a bit of the poor me, and i want to be off all the drugs, then a Dr friend pointed out they probably saved my life and and I know how blessed I am not to be on dialysis.
12 Inspirational Blessing quotes to further open you into gratitude:
- For today and its blessings, I owe the world an attitude of gratitude”-Clarence E. Hodges
- Gratitude is an opener of locked-up blessings. -Marianne Williamson
- Count your blessings. Once you realize how valuable you are and how much you have going for you, the smiles will return, the sun will break out, the music will play, and you will finally be able to move forward the life that God intended for you with grace, strength, courage, and confidence. -Og Mandino
- Count your blessings instead of your crosses; Count your gains instead of your losses. Count your joys instead of your woes; Count your friends instead of your foes. Count your smiles instead of your tears; Count your courage instead of your fears. Count your full years instead of your lean; Count your kind deeds instead of your mean. Count your health instead of your wealth; Count on God instead of yourself. -anon
- Some wish blessings, others pray for them. Some send blessings and they become one. – Joyce C Lock
- There are no mistakes, no coincidences, all events are blessings given to us to learn from. – Elizabeth Kubler Ross
- We need deliberately to call to mind the joys of our journey. Perhaps we should try to write down the blessings of one day. We might begin; we could never end; there are not pens or paper enough in all the world. – George A Buttrick
- Envy is the art of counting the other fellow’s blessings instead of your own. -Harold Coffin
- Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them, is the true measure of our thanksgiving. – W. T. Purkiser
- When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around. – Willie Nelson
- Counting our blessings can transform melancholy into cheerful mass; laughter and joy are expressions of praise and thanksgiving for life’s glories. When looking at the glass that symbolizes our life, we can view it as half full or half empty. The choice is ours… The more joyful we are, the more attractive we become. When we feel gratitude for our experiences, it becomes easier to see the good that always exists. When we give a smile to someone else, we are likely to receive one in return, and that smile reflects a happy heart that is open and receptive to what the good life has in store. -John Marks Templeton
- Every positive thing in your life represents a single unique blessing. Every negative thing in your life has the opportunity to become a double blessing. For when you turn a negative into a positive, you gain twice. You are no longer burdened with the negative situation, and in addition to that you are strengthened by a new positive force. – Ralph Marston
Do you have a favorite blessing quotes that uplifts you?
Live in abundance, be the change and make a difference TODAY!
If you enjoyed this article please subscribe and share it on Twitter and Facebook by using the share the love buttons below. And, I would love to hear from you in the comments. Thanks so much for your support!
A to Z of Gratitude:
Latest posts by Suzie Cheel (see all)
- YOU KNOW YOU ARE A VERY SPECIAL PERSON. - November 24, 2020
- WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO CREATE YOUR OWN ORACLE OR INSPIRATIONAL CARD DECK? - October 28, 2020
- ARE YOU BEING BOLD and DREAMING BIG! - May 27, 2020
- IMPOSTOR SYNDROME – “I FEEL LIKE A FRAUD” - April 1, 2020