Using The Heart Whisper Oracle Cards For My 2016 Reading.
Last Saturday it was raining and I treated myself to some self care and had breakfast in bed. Yummy mango and passionfruit followed by chia, quinoa, macca with organic homemade coconut yoghurt. Such a treat
Then I decided to get out my 2016 planner and start some serious planning for the year, something I have been avoiding. I know I must take some action here as my whispers keep telling me this is not a year for winging it. 🙂
I decided to do my annual oracle card reading first. This is an exercise in Leonie Dawson’s Amazing Life and Biz Planners.
I have been surprised in the past when I look back how accurate my readings have been. I admit that some months have gone by where I haven’t checked in. This year each one is in my Shining Biz and Life diary to remind me at the start and finish of each month
How to do your own oracle card reading.
- Choose a deck of cards, naturally this year I am using my own Heart Whisper Oracle Cards. In the past I have used either Doreen Virtue, Colette Baron-Reid or Sonia Choquette decks. Don’t have a deck of cards? There are are many apps for your phone. Or you can book a session with me.
- Have a journal, maybe you will have a special one for 2016 where you reflect each month. I light a candle, get some crystals out and create an abundant, loving atmosphere to work in. I like to do a meditation first to get quiet and still and ask my guides to bring forth what is for my highest good for 2016.
- Next set your intention. I asked for guidance first, for the year and then for each month. The first card I drew was to set the focus for the year. My words for 2016 are BOLD FOCUS. So drawing the prosperity card delighted me and the message was in alignment .
[Tweet “When you follow one path prosperity will flow” #heartwhisper]
- Then you can either draw 12 cards for the year: that is what i have done in the past. This year I drew a card for each month, asked my heart whispers to guide me as well as reading the message. This was more powerful for me. The first card I drew was Dream Big. It is easy to stay small in your actions and thinking, often others want you to stay there too! This is my year for stepping out and up and playing a bigger game so I can create change for me, my life and ripple this out to the world.
[Tweet “What is your dream that will create ripples of change for you and the world?“]
- When you have completed the reading, allow your heart to guide you and you might journal and/or put each message into you diary, to remind you to look at your planner or journal each month.
Work With Suzie
On Thursday I was asked by a client if I could do a 12 month reading for them with my new cards.
I used the process that I have outlined above and they were delighted:
“Thank you so very much for my gorgeous Heart Whisper reading for 2016 Suzie. Just love your beautiful cards and was really touched by the extra insight your heart whispered to me. I’m so glad you’re sharing your wisdom and words with the world and your beautiful art just raises the vibration of the message, so powerful.”
I then decided to add this offering in for all my community. You can book your reading here
How this works:
This is a 13 oracle card reading where I draw your focus card and then each month individually, so you have time to reflect on each month and allow my heart whispers to come through.
We meet on skype, you will get a recording of the session and image of your focus card and the 12 individual Heart Whisper oracle cards with their messages.
Once you have purchased your session I will email you with confirmation and a link to schedule your session. I am looking forward to working with you.
Any questions please contact me. (Also for Australians if you want to pay by direct deposit or for the Australian Link- )
all my love
Listening to the whispers of your heart brings ♥More FUN ♥ More LOVE ♥ More ABUNDANCE ♥ Vibrant HEALTH ♥
Latest posts by Suzie Cheel (see all)
- HOW TO SET THE INTENTION TO FEEL HAPPY AND FULL OF JOY THIS WEEK - April 15, 2019
- ARE YOU ATTRACTING THE FREEDOM YOU DESIRE? - March 17, 2019
- Allow Yourself to Receive - March 4, 2019
- COMING TO KNOW YOU REALLY ARE ENOUGH - February 27, 2019