The A to Z of Gratitude
Currently I have so much to be grateful for. If you haven’t seen my around you can read what’s been happening at Suzie’s Healing Journey.
I have had on the drawing board for many months the idea of making an A to Z book of Gratitude with quotes and using my beach inspirations. I started this on What Am I Grateful For Today a week or so ago and then I decided last week the home for gratitude was here.
A for abundance
Each day I am keeping a daily abundance log where I record at least 5 things that make me feel abundant and also the abundance that I have attracted to me and my life (I am doing this in evernote so I can have it on my phone if something comes up a want to make a note of) I have been doing this now for 2 weeks.
To kick the series off here are 8 Inspirational Abundance quotes to embrace the feeling of abundance which opens us into gratitude:
- Life in abundance comes only through great love. – Elbert Hubbard
- Abundance is a Feeling:“Abundance is not something we acquire. It is something we tune into. – Wayner Dyer
- Whatever we are waiting for – peace of mind, contentment, grace, the inner awareness of simple abundance – it will surely come to us, but only when we are ready to receive it with an open and grateful heart. – Sarah Ban Breathnach
- What is called genius is the abundance of life and health – Henry David Thoreau
- Expect your every need to be met. Expect the answer to every problem, expect abundance on every level – Eileen Caddy
- You pray in your distress and in your need; would that you might also pray in the fullness of your joy and in your days of abundance. – Kahlil Gibran
- Not what we have But what we enjoy, constitutes our abundance. – John Petit-Senn
- Doing what you love is the cornerstone of having abundance in your life. – Wayne Dyer
Please add your favorite abundance quote here in the comments or over at Facebook.
You can get your own Abundance Kit here to get er started
After 10 weeks of almost no blogging I have decided to join in the Ultimate Blog Challenge run by Michelle Schaeffer and Michele Schism
I will be sharing my ongoing healing journey, more in the A to Z of Gratitude and a self love painting prescription series
Live in abundance, be the change and make a difference TODAY!
If you enjoyed this article please subscribe and share it on Twitter and Facebook by using the share the love buttons below. And, I would love to hear from you in the comments. Thanks so much for your support!
Latest posts by Suzie Cheel (see all)
- Is Your Love Expansive? - February 14, 2023
- I Choose Love For 2023 - January 25, 2023
- The Abundance Show Financial Alchemy With Alchemist and Author Morgana Rae - January 13, 2023
- Money Magic and Love with Alchemist and Author Morgan Rae - January 12, 2023
11 thoughts on “8 Inspirational Abundance Quotes”
A beautiful way to send a simple message – each day is a gift and cherish it and take it all in. That’s the meaning of my abundance. I must say the post is really in a very positive manner. I mean you gave a different meaning to it.
Thank you Susie for sharing of yourself to us. it inspires me to continue to be aware of all the blessings that come my way… big or small.. cal it little miracles in our journey in life. True when you get to see this little miracles that Gid gives us your life becomes full and abundant with much love and hope with the people around you. ContiNue your little inputs that has helped a lot of us searching for a fuller and adundant life. More power to you.
Thanks for dropping by and it makes my heart sing that you are inosied and I love that the little miracles in our journey in life
We LOVE the gratitude attitude. There is so much to be thankful for. Tammie & I have a site together where we celebrate our journey as friends, challenges such as my son’s autism, and celebrations of all that is good in the Carolinas. Glad we found you on UBC!
Great to meet you- would love to check out your gratitude site? off to check you blog-
Love this post Suzie! We were all created for abundant lives and somewhere along the way, many people forgot! Abundance is all around us and is here for the taking. There is more than enough for everyone! Thanks for a very inspiring post!
Martha Giffen recently posted…Rock Your Productivity With These 5 Secrets
Thanks for your insight that is so true it is easy to see it in the same way we forget we are surrounded by abundance and the more we acknowledge this the more we raise our vibes and that allows the abundance to flow
Wow…you are a busy girl. I love all this positivity!!
A self love art diary sounds wonderful…I hope you plan on sharing it!!
Thank you for visiting my blog!!
FYI…it was difficult to track you down.
When you leave a comment you might want to leave your url in the comment also!!
I’m so glad I tracked you down from facebook!
I am looking forward to more abundance!!
Cherie Lenore recently posted…Sketchbook Show & Tell…Day 2
Yes I do plan on sharing the self-love journal and that’s for the alert- thought using my google id would give you my link? I will add my url next time.
be abundant always 🙂
Wow to all of it, Suzie! To the abundance quotes which are empowering and perfect reflections to begin this day..And to you, for sharing your healing journey, for joining the ultimate blog challenge, and for your amazing smile, which radiates regardless of external!
love you, you are such an uplifting soul and having just read your last post I hope you are on your own healing journey- you bring so much joy to the world.