The A to Z of Gratitude
Currently I have so much to be grateful for. If you haven’t seen my around you can read what’s been happening at Suzie’s Healing Journey.
I have had on the drawing board for many months the idea of making an A to Z book of Gratitude with quotes and using my beach inspirations. I started this on What Am I Grateful For Today a week or so ago and then I decided last week the home for gratitude was here.
A for abundance
Each day I am keeping a daily abundance log where I record at least 5 things that make me feel abundant and also the abundance that I have attracted to me and my life (I am doing this in evernote so I can have it on my phone if something comes up a want to make a note of) I have been doing this now for 2 weeks.
To kick the series off here are 8 Inspirational Abundance quotes to embrace the feeling of abundance which opens us into gratitude:
- Life in abundance comes only through great love. – Elbert Hubbard
- Abundance is a Feeling:“Abundance is not something we acquire. It is something we tune into. – Wayner Dyer
- Whatever we are waiting for – peace of mind, contentment, grace, the inner awareness of simple abundance – it will surely come to us, but only when we are ready to receive it with an open and grateful heart. – Sarah Ban Breathnach
- What is called genius is the abundance of life and health – Henry David Thoreau
- Expect your every need to be met. Expect the answer to every problem, expect abundance on every level – Eileen Caddy
- You pray in your distress and in your need; would that you might also pray in the fullness of your joy and in your days of abundance. – Kahlil Gibran
- Not what we have But what we enjoy, constitutes our abundance. – John Petit-Senn
- Doing what you love is the cornerstone of having abundance in your life. – Wayne Dyer
Please add your favorite abundance quote here in the comments or over at Facebook.
You can get your own Abundance Kit here to get er started
After 10 weeks of almost no blogging I have decided to join in the Ultimate Blog Challenge run by Michelle Schaeffer and Michele Schism
I will be sharing my ongoing healing journey, more in the A to Z of Gratitude and a self love painting prescription series
Live in abundance, be the change and make a difference TODAY!
If you enjoyed this article please subscribe and share it on Twitter and Facebook by using the share the love buttons below. And, I would love to hear from you in the comments. Thanks so much for your support!