Forgiveness is the key to letting go. Forgiveness isn’t about releasing him or her, its about releasing you!
When we let go and release:
- the fear of what if this or maybe that,
- the unknown
- the fear of failure
- the fear of rejection
- the “I am not good enough” syndrome
- the past
- the old stories
- your shadow
- the new coaching program or product that’s sitting there waiting for the world to experience
- the book that’s waiting to be written
and the list goes on, and on….
In the process of letting go you will lose many things from the past, but you will find yourself. – Deepak Chopra
Do you find letting go and releasing a challenge? I have discovered that recently I did. My mentor Marney gave me an exercise to do daily as part of my own accountability in taking action to move towards my intention. I was to release three things daily. Easy I thought until I got down to writing down each morning what I would release.
- I started with my email, releasing myself from newsletter and lists so I would be less distracted by the bright shiny object syndrome which my friend Elle Sommer has written a brilliant post that I read today.
- I have released files from my computer – 15gb last week that were taking up space and slowing things down.
- I have released the structure of my book “Lucky to Be Alive” and it will be so much more exciting and useful for the reader thanks to Stephanie. This will be a joy now to write and share my healing story so it can help many others.
- I cleared my studio which was looking like it had become a bit like a tip with no room to paint. I have released a huge gargage bag so far plus several boxes of paper has been recycled.
- I have released some of my artwork onto my new about to be open Etsy store so I can make the energetic and creative space for all the new creations I want to paint and stitch
- I am releasing the need to do everything myself and learning to ask more for help.
- I am releasing a new Love You Coaching program to the world and there is more:)
- I am becoming easier on myself of letting go of the stuff that holds me back and stops me moving forward towards my intention.
Yes now I am enjoying releasing more and know that the more I release the freer I will feel.
When we release the past, our fears, even our plans, magic happens, joy floods in and we open the door to freedom! Click To Tweet
We must be willing to let go of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us. – Joseph Campbell
What do you doing to release the you and have the live you desire?
In the comments below I look forward to hearing your releasing experiences and please share it with your friends on Twitter and Facebook.I so appreciate you ♥
♥If you enjoyed what you have read subscribe to email updates ♥
Want to catch up on the BEach Inspirations I have done so far: Be Be You, Be Asking,Be Brave, Be Creative, Be Bold, Be Clear Be Dreaming, Be Enough Be Forgiving To Be Fabulous Be Grateful Be Hopeful Be Intuitive Be Joy Be Kind Be Love Be Magical Be Miraculous, Be Listening Be Big, Be Finishing, Be Authentic , Be Aware Be Courageous Be Trusting
Latest posts by Suzie Cheel (see all)
- YOU KNOW YOU ARE A VERY SPECIAL PERSON. - November 24, 2020
- WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO CREATE YOUR OWN ORACLE OR INSPIRATIONAL CARD DECK? - October 28, 2020
- ARE YOU BEING BOLD and DREAMING BIG! - May 27, 2020
- IMPOSTOR SYNDROME – “I FEEL LIKE A FRAUD” - April 1, 2020