Asking is the beginning of receiving. Make sure you don’t go to the ocean with a teaspoon. At least take a bucket so the kids won’t laugh at you. – Jim Rohn
“Open your heart and really listen to what it wants you to know. It might be just asking to be kind and loving to YOU, it might be to serve from your heart more. In feeling afraid to ask for help we often rob others of the gifts we have to share with the world. what stops us from asking is?
- The biggest one is what will ‘they”yes the collective they think of me….
- That then stems back to…The feeling of not being enough.
- If I was enough….. I would have no fear of asking for help
- Of asking WHY – how many times have you wanted to ask a friend why they haven’t called, visited, etc, then they say why didn’t you call!
- Asking you to vote and the list goes on and on and on
- Not to mention the possible embarrassment, when I was growing up I so often heard my mother say: What will the neighbours think– then I didn’t care 🙂
So often we struggle on doing everything by ourselves, forgetting that when we reach out there is usually someone there to help us 🙂 I discovered during the 21 Day Love Challenge that I did have a challenge receiving and I recognised that I was so ready to stop or put off what I was doing to help someone else. When I was planning my plan of action last Sunday for how I was going to win the Vip Book and Social Media Marketing Package in The Best Seller Success contest, Des had to stop me from dropping what I planned to do to show him how to fix something. He pointed out I do it all the time! Now I am really stepping up and out of the comfort zone and going to do a full on asking for help over the next 5 days ( Until April 10th/ 11th in Australia ) so I do win this package. i was heartened yesterday when some of my friends said of course they would vote for me every day. my friend Vidya Sury wrote:
Suzie, I just voted. You’re just amazing and have such an inspiring story to tell! Hugs – I know you’re going to win this. You deserve it.
Love you! Let me know how I can support you! Vidya
This made my heart sing and then I finally accepted that I just had to ask. I have written about the why’s of this on What We Hold Onto Blocks Us and there is the video here. I have so many people telling me I have a huge message to share with the world that I know it is time. I will be honest I am not finding it easy- let me know if you have a way to make asking a joyful task.
So in order to win:
- I have joined the 30 Day Ultimate Blog Challenge to give my blog wider exposure.
- I am setting up an event on Facebook -thanks to Louise Edington for reassuring me that this was a good thing to do. It is on my page
- I am asking for your help to share this on twitter: Please vote for @SuzieCheel and her wonderful life changing book. I’m voting every day for the next 5 days join me http://on.fb.me/14n6DjC;
- facebook, google plus, linkedin and wherever else you think and please share the video too.
Let me know how I can help you too 🙂 All my love Namaste, Please Vote for Lucky to be Alive: My Year of Living Positively Here Thanks so much for your support. It makes my heart sing. ♥♥”Please Share this article on your favorite social networks and with your community. This can help others heal and change their lives. Thank you!”♥♥