Today I have so much to be grateful for……………..
- This website, as we were hacked on Friday and I am so grateful that this blog uses the Genesis framework. With the help of the great support people at Hostgator Des is progressively restoring our blogs. The ones that had the Genesis theme were functioning perfectly and the ones we had that had Thesis 1.8 on had to be rebuilt.
- My old Samsung galaxy mobile, even with it’s cracked glass it is such a gift after my new Galaxy had a little dip in the bath last night. It is now encased in rice to ensure it is totally dry and thanks to google who provided this site How to save a wet mobile phone – and what not to do.
- I have woken up with no back pain after a weekend of many heat pads to alleviate the pain from my crush fracture. I tried a new densercise excercise for my bone rebuilding that may have been a bit much. Slowly Slowly Suzie I hear my friend Stephanie saying.
My gratitude list gets longer and longer and my heart overflows with joy and love. I do feel so abundant and so grateful.
I surprised myself and recognised the growth I had made. This was reflected was in the gifts I was able to see in each of these three events.
Not to mention what, in the past would have been my response especially to the websites being hacked and dropping my phone in the bath. I would have been so angry, would have gone into total fixit mode at whatever cost. The stress factor would have been so high! Not a pretty picture.
Today I woke up with my heart smiling and after my meditation I penned these few words before going to my happy place where each day I give thanks for the magic my life is.
When I am truly grateful
I see the blessing I have
The clean running water that flows freely at the turn of the tap,
Light at the flick of a switch
Fresh food to eat and nourish my body every day
I know I am blessed
Daily, I give thanks for my life and my good health,
The people who help,love and support me
My heart is so full with love,joy and gratitude
I feel so blessed and
My heart whispers
Each night I do write in my Gratitude Journal and go to sleep giving thanks for all the blessings from the day. This daily practice had been empowering and brings peace.
How do you give thanks daily?
Comment below and share 5 things you are grateful for today.
All my love
♥♥”Please Share this article on your favorite social networks and with your community. This can help others heal and transform their lives. Thank you!”♥♥
Latest posts by Suzie Cheel (see all)
- YOU KNOW YOU ARE A VERY SPECIAL PERSON. - November 24, 2020
- WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO CREATE YOUR OWN ORACLE OR INSPIRATIONAL CARD DECK? - October 28, 2020
- ARE YOU BEING BOLD and DREAMING BIG! - May 27, 2020
- IMPOSTOR SYNDROME – “I FEEL LIKE A FRAUD” - April 1, 2020