Give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
– Native American prayer
The phrase Count Your Blessings comes from the Bible and asks that we are to take time to reflect and see the gifts that God has given us. Often blessings come in small ways and those are the ones most often overlooked. When you take time to reflect back on your week so many small things might arise that you can be grateful for. This allows you to count your blessing and allow will see that you are truly blessed and I know for me this allows me to recognize the abundance I have in all areas of my life.
Listen to this while you count your own blessings. I’ll start with a few of my blessings from the weekend:
- The rain falling all weekend which fill the dams and makes me feel blessed that I have roof over my head and that I am safe and dry and can snuggle up and be cosy inside.
- The time indoors to explore new blogs, revisit old friends online and be truly inspired, so many I would be typing for days:)
- All the people at the farmers market today who braved the wind and rain to gives us the opportunity to keep eating fresh produce
- The free goodies that Darren and his aunties gave us- tomotoes, macademias and parsley- what a gift
- Elizabeth Gilbert for writing the book Eat Love pray
- What a wonderful movie is Eat Pray love- a journey of self discovery and finding the answer within- the process of allowing.
- The support and unconditional love that Des gives me each day
- Inspiration watching a few Aussies win gold at the Commonwealth Games
- For all my friends old and new, near and far. My heart fills with love knowing you are just a call away.
- The wonderful new books I have to read and be inspired by
- My morning pages from the Artists Way- today is day 28, looks like a habit is developing 🙂
Add you blessings below, I would love to read them.