Give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
– Native American prayer
The phrase Count Your Blessings comes from the Bible and asks that we are to take time to reflect and see the gifts that God has given us. Often blessings come in small ways and those are the ones most often overlooked. When you take time to reflect back on your week so many small things might arise that you can be grateful for. This allows you to count your blessing and allow will see that you are truly blessed and I know for me this allows me to recognize the abundance I have in all areas of my life.
Listen to this while you count your own blessings. I’ll start with a few of my blessings from the weekend:
- The rain falling all weekend which fill the dams and makes me feel blessed that I have roof over my head and that I am safe and dry and can snuggle up and be cosy inside.
- The time indoors to explore new blogs, revisit old friends online and be truly inspired, so many I would be typing for days:)
- All the people at the farmers market today who braved the wind and rain to gives us the opportunity to keep eating fresh produce
- The free goodies that Darren and his aunties gave us- tomotoes, macademias and parsley- what a gift
- Elizabeth Gilbert for writing the book Eat Love pray
- What a wonderful movie is Eat Pray love- a journey of self discovery and finding the answer within- the process of allowing.
- The support and unconditional love that Des gives me each day
- Inspiration watching a few Aussies win gold at the Commonwealth Games
- For all my friends old and new, near and far. My heart fills with love knowing you are just a call away.
- The wonderful new books I have to read and be inspired by
- My morning pages from the Artists Way- today is day 28, looks like a habit is developing 🙂
Add you blessings below, I would love to read them.
Latest posts by Suzie Cheel (see all)
- Is Your Love Expansive? - February 14, 2023
- I Choose Love For 2023 - January 25, 2023
- The Abundance Show Financial Alchemy With Alchemist and Author Morgana Rae - January 13, 2023
- Money Magic and Love with Alchemist and Author Morgan Rae - January 12, 2023
6 thoughts on “Did You Count Your Blessings Today?”
This is my first time visit to your blog (I came from Tess’ blog) and I love your writings.
I like this video – Count your many blessings and see what God hath done. Yes God is great! Amen.
Most people lament and don’t take the time to reflect how blessed they are! This post reminds me that I am truly blessed with so much and here are some of them :
I can wake up everyday and do what I love.
I am healthy.
All my family members are around and well.
I get to know wonderful friends around the world.
I still have a job despite the present economic situation.
Thanks for sharing.
Alex Yong recently posted…Go MOH and Make Others Happy Today
Welcome, and gratitude to you another like minded friend to meet – Yes I love Tess and her blog too.
Yes counting our blessing and sharing our gratitude I think makes for both happy abundance in people and in the world
Blessings of the day, I get to visit my nieces and nephews in a few days!
There’s fresh sheets on the bed waiting for me.
I am developing better friendships with much more positive people.
The second miner is on the surface after 69 days underground.
My furry children are squabbling, but that means otherwise they are happy and healthy.
Even if my shoe is missing its sole, I still have better shoes than most of the world and it also means I am healthy enough to walk 2 miles a day.
MJ Schrader recently posted…What Can I Do to Eliminate Limiting Beliefs
I can see you have lots of blessing you can count, I love and relate to what you have written- how amazing was the miners coming up in Chile
Hi Suzie – thanks for the reminder to count blessings! I always appreciate a sunny morning and seeing the beautiful blue ocean, which always inspires me.
Linda Hardenstein recently posted…Reclaim and Re-Energize Your Business and Your Life
Yes Linda, this morning we saw sunshine after 5 days of rain and walked on the beach which always seems to ground me
love and gratitude