It is your uniqueness that allows you to be the change – Suzie Cheel (Click To Tweet)
My preoccupation earlier this week has been with my new header. SuzieCheel site is being given a renovation, both inside and out. Some of the coding is sick and the “Plugin Queen ( addict)” needed reigning in. I did have at one count 58 plugins! This has now shrunk to 36 and the test site that the WordPress Whiz, Jill Sessa from WP Ultimate Help is building only has 17. I am on a promise not to play with php files and not add unnecessary plugins. The new look will be clean and lean while being inspirational, full of energy and love.</>
Some people might wonder whether the header really matters? What do you think? Is it important, useful, window-dressing, irrelevant?
The artist in me says yes it is important. So what was my dilemma?
If you have been reading my blog for a while you will have seen changes here over the past five years as I have been bouncing around deciding who I be.
There was Suzie Cheel be Inspired | Be Empowered| Be The Change: looking at these banner sometimes I wonder why I ever changed. I know- no color!then Suzie Cheel: The Art of Change, Inspiration from the Heart. Love You Love Your Life and then Heart Whisper. Yes all under the umbrella of Suzie Cheel! Watch the video to see all the variations.
I have also suffered from BSOS ( bright shiny object syndrome) and FOMO ( fear or missing out) Being on a healing journey as I have had lots of time to get distracted. When we do this it can take away one’s confidence and trust in your self too. I know it did for me and I stopped listening to the whispers of my heart and started playing the comparison game. Then the I am not good enough raises it’s ugly head!
Back to the Header: My current header is Heart Whisper I thought I would stay with, just having a change of background UNTIL, I showed the new header options to:
- My mastermind
- Des who questioned me, was this what I wanted in a couple of years time and reminded me how much I dislike being boxed in. He has gone through all my changes 🙂
This was Turmoil Tuesday for me. I went to bed thinking about it, asking the angels to solve my challenge. They were not listening and my mind was still churning on Wednesday morning. I skipped painting and headed to meditate. Again I prayed and asked for guidance and I heard talk to Stephanie. It takes a good friend to be tell you what your heart knows.
Sometimes the time difference is an advantage. I opened skype to see if Stephanie was online, yes she was. First I shared my dilemma with her- to put Suzie Cheel or Heart Whisper on the banner and she echoed what Des had said: Heart Whisper is your e-zine, your art, and maybe products. It is not everything you be and do. Like Des , Stephanie also reminded me that being locked in does not bring me joy.
I then shared my latest header designs, I still had 2 options. The swirly font in the banner above or what you see below. Stephanie said: That’s IT! 🙂 clean and simple, your art pop, the words pop, your beautiful smile pops!
I promise no more changes!
Through all my transitions I have kept returning to the tag line I started out with Be Inspired, Be Empowered Be The Change. Through loving ourselves we become inspired, empowered and then we can step into the change we want to be and make in our lives and in the world. That starts the ripple effect.
When we reach this place we get clarity about our purpose, regain our confidence, trust the whispers of our heart and feel joyful.
Do you have a branding story to share?
7 quotes on Branding for reflection:
- “Stop looking for your purpose… Be it!” – Wayne Dyer
- “Let your visual style be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.” – Orson Welles
- “Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart.” – Carl Jung
- “If you want to be found, stand where the seeker seeks. – Sidney Lanier
- “Think big and don’t listen to people who tell you it can’t be done.” – Tim Ferriss
- “Be yourself – everyone else is taken. – Oscar Wilde
- “It isn’t what they say about you, it’s what they whisper.” – Errol Flynn
Listening to the whispers of your heart brings ♥More Joy ♥ More Love ♥ More Abundance ♥ ♥♥”Please Share this article on your favorite social networks and with your community. This can help others heal and transform their lives. Thank you!”♥♥
Latest posts by Suzie Cheel (see all)
- I Choose Love For 2023 - January 25, 2023
- The Abundance Show Financial Alchemy With Alchemist and Author Morgana Rae - January 13, 2023
- Money Magic and Love with Alchemist and Author Morgan Rae - January 12, 2023
- YOU KNOW YOU ARE A VERY SPECIAL PERSON. - November 24, 2020