My positive words and thoughts, allow my grateful heart to smile and sing ~ Suzie Cheel
Welcome to Day 21 of The Heart Whisper Gratitude Challenge
(If you’re only just catching up with us today go here first to find out what you need to do to get ready or just start at the day you have arrived at. The previous days are listed at the bottom of each post in PINK)
Today we start the last 10 days of the challenge and and we are going to move into being grateful for the abundance that we do have in our life. So the card I drew is very appropriate.
Today I have switched to the Magical Mermaids and Dolphins Oracle Deck that are specifically designed to help you manifest your goals, life purpose, and divinely inspired dreams. This is a set I have had for maybe 11 years and is well thumbed. One of my favorite sets.
The card asks you to start each day with positive intentions. So before arising from your bed in the morning spend a few minutes thinking about what you do desire. Make on or two positive statements or affirmations and then when you open your eyes you might write these in your gratitude journal or maybe on cards that you keep with you during the day.
Today’s Activity: Be aware of the thoughts you think and the words you speak.
When we put out positive thoughts to the universe we raise our vibes and our manifesting muscle grows. Your heart smiles and so does our vibrational bubble 🙂
What is a vibrational bubble I hear you ask? Your vibrational bubble is the energy field that is around you. So if you are thinking positive thoughts that’s what you will be both sending out and feeling. If you are thinking negative thoughts that’s what you are sending out and feeling.
I know when I am thinking and feeling that life is not fair and things are not going the way I want then too I am including those in my vibrational bubble. I know Des says that he can feel my vibes across the room. Sometimes we don’t realize how powerful our vibes are and how other people can feel these.
When I am feeling joyful and grateful and happy and smiling I include that in my vibrational bubble and I feel good and radiate positive vibes and life flows simple and easily. I know people pick that up too. So when I focus on what I really really want in my life and include that I am becoming more deliberate about what I want in my life and attract more.
Imagine you have a bubble around you and be aware of what you are including in your bubble.
- be conscious of what you are putting in your vibrational bubble. Nip any of those negative thoughts in the bud before they change your state
- Spend a minute or so when you wake setting you positive intentions for the day
- Record one or two affirmations in your journal or on a card.
Practice rather than preach. Make of your life an affirmation, defined by your ideals, not the negation of others. Dare to the level of your capability then go beyond to a higher level ~ Alexander Haig
- Write down five things you are grateful for today- maybe focus on being grateful for times in your life that have had you walking a different path
Count your blessings one by one as you started to on Day 6.
- Use Hoʻoponopono if you need to relax, center yourself or to be forgiving of you.
- Breathe in Love Breathe out gratitude from Day 16
- Still using your gratitude rock? I was reading today the Lee Bower suggest you use your gratitude rock daily: Say the phrase: Everyday I choose to be in an attitude of gratitude. I get to chose how each day begins and receive the positive energy that accompanies my awesomeness of and gratitude for all of the many blessings in my life
When I talk about doing affirmations, I mean consciously choosing words that will either help eliminate something from your life or help create something new in your life.– Louise L. Hay
Until tomorrow keep touching your gratitude rock and counting your blessings and seeing the abundance that you already have.
Listening to the whispers of your heart brings ♥More FUN ♥ More LOVE ♥ More ABUNDANCE ♥
Get your free GIFTS here
Links for the challenge; Join In Day 1 Day 2, Day 3, Day 4. Day 5, Day 6, Day 7, Day 8, Day 9, Day 10. Day 11, Day 12, Day 13, Day 14. Day 15, Day 16, Day 17, Day 18. Day 19, Day 20, Day 21, Day 22, Day 23, Day 24. Day 25, Day 26, Day 27, Day 28. Day 29, Day 30.
Follow me on Twitter @suziecheel Join the #heartwhisper conversation!
#heartwhisper #theheartwhisperer#gratitude #blogboost
Latest posts by Suzie Cheel (see all)
- YOU KNOW YOU ARE A VERY SPECIAL PERSON. - November 24, 2020
- WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO CREATE YOUR OWN ORACLE OR INSPIRATIONAL CARD DECK? - October 28, 2020
- ARE YOU BEING BOLD and DREAMING BIG! - May 27, 2020
- IMPOSTOR SYNDROME – “I FEEL LIKE A FRAUD” - April 1, 2020